Very Sad Day in NYC

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have,. They are about what I would expect here on BC.

There are two groups in America that protest at funerals, Westboro Baptist Church and the NYPD.

Unreal. Comparing the A-holes from westboro baptist "church" and the NYPD, You libs are WAY off the reservation.

They protested their weak spined mayor, NOT the funeral, if you aren't intelligent enough to see the difference, well then it's no reason you vote for the party on the left

bowflex

It's New Years Eve my black ass is listening to some country FGL and some Lake Bryan. People are going to hate people are going to make mistakes and people are going to judge. I'm just chillin to some country , Spanish and hip music. Maybe that's why I don't give a damn I'm drinking and living life. Though I just quit my job at UPS it's a new year, new possibilities and a few more years of life to enjoy.. Happy New Years my brothas in brown. We all slaves in this game. Well I was until Monday haha.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
College Student Laughs At NYPD Murders
Khadijah Lynch, a student at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA, tweeted that she had “no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today.” Lynch repeated the sentiment the next day, December 21, adding “lmao”–which stands for “laugh my ass off.” Lynch is a junior and an “Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department,” according to truthrevolt.org.

i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today.

— Khadijah (خديجة) (@punQros3) December 20, 2014

lmao, all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist friend—ng country.

— Khadijah (خديجة) (@punQros3) December 21, 2014

I'd like to know who pays for her education ,
since they enjoy seeing their money go to waste .

BRANDEIS DAYCARE: Now $60,300 College Restricts Student Journalist’s Movement
Daniel Mael, the Brandeis University student who publicly cited another student’s public tweets expressing “no sympathy” for two brutally murdered New York City police officers, has been slapped with a “no contact order” limiting his movement on campus.

The “no contact order” has prevented Mael, a senior one semester shy of graduation, from existing anywhere near a second student on Brandeis’s genteel suburban Boston campus.
“My movement on campus has been restricted because I wrote an article,” Mael told The Washington Free Beacon. “And this punishment has been imposed without any due process.”
The second student is not Khadijah Lynch .
Instead, the second student is Michael Piccione, part of a throng of angry Brandeis students who criticized Mael after he published Lynch’s tweets at the website Truth Revolt on Dec. 20 .
Mael said of Piccione: “As far as I know, I have never spoken to this student in my time at Brandeis and would fail to pick him out of a police lineup.”

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

bowflex

Calm your ass down :censored2: goes all different ways white kills blacks black kills white. It humans killing each other poor people have nothing to live for so they act out.

smapple

...Perhaps they should find a purpose/cause worth living for.

Being poor is not an excuse to act like an idiot, sorry

Being poor usually entails poor long term future planning either as a cause and/or effect and it becomes a cycle. That means poor people usually tend to think only in the short term, which translates into immediate gratification. And suddenly getting rich won't fix the problem since that money is spent until it's gone. One solution would be to have elders who already lived through the pain of poverty share their experiences to the younger gen about how to avoid the pitfalls of being poor and the knowledge would eventually accumulate with each passing generation until they break out of it, but who wants to listen to old people talk when there's people to kill and money to hustle?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Being poor usually entails poor long term future planning either as a cause and/or effect and it becomes a cycle. That means poor people usually tend to think only in the short term, which translates into immediate gratification. And suddenly getting rich won't fix the problem since that money is spent until it's gone. One solution would be to have elders who already lived through the pain of poverty share their experiences to the younger gen about how to avoid the pitfalls of being poor and the knowledge would eventually accumulate with each passing generation until they break out of it, but who wants to listen to old people talk when there's people to kill and money to hustle?

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Sorry, but I don't believe that just because you are born into a situation that your fate is already decided

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Calm your ass down :censored2: goes all different ways white kills blacks black kills white. It humans killing each other poor people have nothing to live for so they act out.
And blacks killing blacks has nothing to do with their social economic status .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ben Carson was raised by a single mom and was taught a good work ethic and that he could have anything if he worked for it. Anyone of any color can achieve anything they want.......but sitting on your butt doesn't do it. Cry me a river.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Ben Carson was raised by a single mom and was taught a good work ethic and that he could have anything if he worked for it. Anyone of any color can achieve anything they want.......but sitting on your butt doesn't do it. Cry me a river.
The two worst varieties of Republicans: those who grew up privileged and think the poor want to be poor, and those benefited from government assistance who now think government assistance is evil. Sadly, these two varieties represent the totality of Republican officeholders.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The two worst varieties of Republicans: those who grew up privileged and think the poor want to be poor, and those benefited from government assistance who now think government assistance is evil. Sadly, these two varieties represent the totality of Republican officeholders.
That's the most ridiculous statement ever.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I haven't yet met a Republican who thought government assistance was evil. I've met plenty who realized that UNLIMITED and without restrictions, government assistance is evil.