Very Sad Day in NYC

bowflex

Or the parents, either one
The parents definitely are most likely at fault but nowadays a kid can jump online and learn this stupid behavior. Funny thing is it back fired on my dad. Tried to raise me with negative views towards whites but sent me to and all white school. Now he has 3 half white grand children. He finally had no issues with mixed marriages and spends all his time with his little mixed children who all look white. Karma.

bowflex

The parents needed THEIRS kicked for teaching him that.
That would only teach the other kid that violence solves problems. The kids need to be forced into hanging with each other for a week. I am pretty sure after hanging with each other that long on a positive environment they will see that despite their skin color they have many things in common. May even become friends.

bowflex

The fighting had to end at least in front of the children's eyes. The Internet used to bring people closer together now it is dividing the human race.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That would only teach the other kid that violence solves problems. The kids need to be forced into hanging with each other for a week. I am pretty sure after hanging with each other that long on a positive environment they will see that despite their skin color they have many things in common. May even become friends.

His son, that the kid called cracker, is an adult. That is learned behavior probably taught by the parents, just as stupid white parents teach their kids how to hate black people.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Violence does solve problems. What world are you from?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You know it's the Federalist because he thinks the real problem is the union.

I am a republican AND a union member....we're not all Anti-union, tbh.

The Mayor is the problem concerning the NYPD. With him being such a uh, NICE guy who supports his officers, HE is creating all the hostility.

It's a threat to democracy for them to turn their backs in "peaceful protest" of the Mayor, but nobody objects when "peaceful protests" shut down streets and cities.

I LOVE how they are telling him to pound sand.....peacefully

Griff

The only shame for America is the continued GUN violence that plagues it.

If not for the GUN, this crazy man wouldnt have been able to pull that off, unless of course, you people think he could have brough a butcher knife and stabbed them both.

Oh wait, someone will suggest that, so I guess i buzzed in too early.

GUN violence will always take the lives of innocent persons in this country and we have to do alot more than say a bunch of "sad days for america" or "those poor families" because as long as guns are available to every NUT CASE in this country, we will revisit this scenario over and over and over.

Yes, two policemen lost thier lives, but they too were armed, and were trained to use them and even though gun owners claim guns save lives, it didnt in this case.

That argue is destroyed with the loss of these policemen.

Its unfortunate that our law enforcement members are constantly threatened by guns on our streets, but thats the way gun owners in this country would prefer it.

Protecting policemen would mean giving up your guns, and you wont possibly do that, so in turn, more policemen will be killed.

Its the american way.

TOS.

So your idea of a utopian society is a warm fuzzy island where only the criminals and government officials are permitted to have firearms? That's seriously sick.

Bottom line is sometimes the ONLY thing someone will respect is a barrel pointed at them. You would know this if you had any real world experiences with violent crimes, not just sensationalized snippets from your favorite "news" channel.