Veterans Day Pay.

Trucker Clock

I haven't picked vacation for next year.

You have the option of taking those 5 days as a week of vacation during your vacation pick. If you have trouble getting option days, then just don't take that week. You then have 5 days to take off that they can do nothing about. No requesting an option day for those 5 days. Call in, get paid.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Supplement sucks? Lol maybe.

I was wrong with the days stated previously, we get a total of 12 days off- 7 sick days along with the 5 optional days to be taken as a whole week off at 45 hours pay. That week is picked separate from the vacation schedule so it makes it a 3 week summer vacation if you have any seniority. Those 3 week vacations are sweet! We also get one Optional Holiday per year. You can have off or earn triple time for that day.

As far as the pension raiding goes, you are in the same boat as everyone else. Future contributions were not increased like the Central/NE was. Less going now moving forward means less payout in the future.
Not true at all. As a matter of fact, our multiplier here is going up and projected to go up for the next several years. You crack me up with this line of thought.

Trucker Clock

Where in the central does it state 2 optional days?

I've been digging, and cant find the verbiage.

As @542thruNthru said, Article 15 Section 1

Effective May 1, 1980, all seniority employees (including part-time employees) shall receive two (2) optional holidays as provided above. (Note: One (1) of the optional holidays is in lieu of the negotiated sick day, effective the same date.) All employees hired after July 31, 1997, shall receive two (2) optional holidays on his/her second (2nd) anniversary and each subsequent year. No employee may earn more than two (2) optional holidays in a calendar year.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
As @542thruNthru said, Article 15 Section 1

Effective May 1, 1980, all seniority employees (including part-time employees) shall receive two (2) optional holidays as provided above. (Note: One (1) of the optional holidays is in lieu of the negotiated sick day, effective the same date.) All employees hired after July 31, 1997, shall receive two (2) optional holidays on his/her second (2nd) anniversary and each subsequent year. No employee may earn more than two (2) optional holidays in a calendar year.
Thank you.
@542thruNthru as well

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not true at all. As a matter of fact, our multiplier here is going up and projected to go up for the next several years. You crack me up with this line of thought.
Compare your actual multiplier number VS the new number the Central is receiving. Are they equal? Inflation is also a factor with projected numbers, especially if healthcare costs become inflated.

PT Car Washer

You have the option of taking those 5 days as a week of vacation during your vacation pick. If you have trouble getting option days, then just don't take that week. You then have 5 days to take off that they can do nothing about. No requesting an option day for those 5 days. Call in, get paid.
We call it single day vacation option and have had this for a while. In fact we are allowed to break up 2 weeks of vacation. No real improvement. And yes management can deny your request.

Thebrownblob

We call it single day vacation option and have had this for a while. In fact we are allowed to break up 2 weeks of vacation. No real improvement. And yes management can deny your request.
No, you haven’t had this. This is new in the central language and no management can’t deny, do you understand now? If you designate that week, you calling one hour before, tell them you’re not coming in and get paid 10 hours if your full-time.

Trucker Clock

No, you haven’t had this. This is new in the central language and no management can’t deny, do you understand now? If you designate that week, you calling one hour before, tell them you’re not coming in and get paid 10 hours if your full-time.

I guess I was typing typing while you were posting.