Voting Democrat This Time

paidslave

Reducing corporate taxes has resulted in the loss of 750 thousands jobs this year alone..!

Dont think the american public will go with the same logic for another 8 years!.

Get your fact straight..With baby Bush unemployment is at .09% already? I doubt a democrat would ever loose another 750k jobs!

Nice try!

Braveheart

I witnessed jobs leave from up north and come down south. They had their wages cut to around $8 per hour and had their benefits reduced as well.

That was not good enough.

After NAFTA they sent all of the jobs to Costa Rica. The Republicans and some Democrats made this happen. Union job or not we are losing jobs daily to Central America, Mexico, South America, Pakistan, India, China and so on.

We are racing to the bottom of cheap labor. Cheap labor brought us crappy goods that killed our pets, killed 4 and sickened 40,000 babies in South Asia, delivered us lead covered children's toys, poisonous toothpaste, inferior goods that do not last, as well food from Mexico that killed people and so forth.

All the while we rebuild other countries like Iraq and Afghanastan, as well as sending money to countless others. We need to spend this money in the United States. Now our country is in debt to the rest of the globe and yet we do not make anything here anymore.

I sure hope it is true that DHL is pulling out next year so we can save some jobs for UPS and even FedEx which pays well too. We are in a world of $#!t.

tieguy

Banned
I witnessed jobs leave from up north and come down south. They had their wages cut to around $8 per hour and had their benefits reduced as well.

That was not good enough.

After NAFTA they sent all of the jobs to Costa Rica. The Republicans and some Democrats made this happen. Union job or not we are losing jobs daily to Central America, Mexico, South America, Pakistan, India, China and so on.

One of the some democrats and a major supporter of Nafta was then president Bill Clinton. Don't sugercoat the responsibility brave.