We must launch a coordinated Strike or else we're all screwed...

Ms.PacMan

Funny like saying UPS bought off Hoffa with campaign contributions? That kind of funny?
They are not going to get it until they have experienced the corruption of Central States.

When everyone's pension increases are diverted to the new CS/H&W - they will.

visky

Re: We must launch a coordinated Strike or else were all screwed...

This is what the workers from hostess did. Strike without permission from the teamsters. It didn't go so well. Go ahead but UPS is gonna fire you and the teamsters won't back you at panel.

All you really have to do, is Vote No. when is it ? June 3rd? This will send a message back to Corporate that this will not fly and they need to make the changes. It was WAY to Soon and Way to easy for UPS. so, Lets Get em all back to the Negotiation table. this is Our contract, just on the few things I've heard.... no.. its not there yet. But It will take a majority to vote No..

visky

Re: We must launch a coordinated Strike or else were all screwed...

I'm IN!! Voting NO! for the PT ers. time for the PT ers tp follow suit if they don't like what they see.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Obviously I'm voting YES

With all the locals approving unanimously, this will be a bigger landslide than Reagan over Mondale !!!

Outside a couple supplements with bad language, this will get done without a hitch.

Enjoy the 70 cent raise and 5 years of job security on August 1st

UPSGUY72

Obviously I'm voting YES

With all the locals approving unanimously, this will be a bigger landslide than Reagan over Mondale !!!

Outside a couple supplements with bad language, this will get done without a hitch.

Heffernan, I'm not happy that they are going to start allowing TCD in the New England Area.

But as you have put it in 5 years we will be making around $36.16 for moving card board.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Heffernan, I'm not happy that they are going to start allowing TCD in the New England Area.

But as you have put it in 5 years we will be making around $36.16 for moving card board.

Yeah, sounds like UPS has found a way to lower their costs per delivery to fight FEDEX on rates.
There must be a ratio somewhere that UPS must have a certain amount of FT drivers to the TCD numbers

It will be interesting to see how it is implemented within the centers, and if it actually will eliminate excessive OT.
Unfortunately, it may eliminate OT all together.

UPS Preloader

Obviously I'm voting YES

Heff, I know how you feel about the PT's that constantly whine on this sight. I myself have no issues with the contract in relation to how it affects me, but I have an issue with the so called "Significant Bump in the starting pay for PT's." Do you honestly feel a net 50 cent increase in the starting wage is a "Significant Bump" or for that matter even acceptable? For that reason alone I would ask you to please reconsider how you vote.