Weasel Worship

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are we all up to speed on this, or is a refresher course necessary for the new people? The Almighty Weasel might need to be revealed so the unknowing can learn about our Dear Leader.

bbsam

Staff member
Are we all up to speed on this, or is a refresher course necessary for the new people? The Almighty Weasel might need to be revealed so the unknowing can learn about our Dear Leader.
Do you have something to say or are you babbling incoherently again?

Express Courier

tcoaMTr.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you have something to say or are you babbling incoherently again?

I did a thread awhile back about our Weasel-In-Chief, Frederick Weasel Smith, and described the basic tenets of weasel worship. Sounds like a few need to be clued-in.

Do you worship The Weasel? I'd say you do.

bbsam

Staff member
I did a thread awhile back about our Weasel-In-Chief, Frederick Weasel Smith, and described the basic tenets of weasel worship. Sounds like a few need to be clued-in.

Do you worship The Weasel? I'd say you do.
Nah. I just think people no longer give a crap. X is a job until something better comes along. For some, like yourself it's a crusade but most simply don't care.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nah. I just think people no longer give a crap. X is a job until something better comes along. For some, like yourself it's a crusade but most simply don't care.

Nah. No union=no crusade. I just try and educate these days and make people aware that their best move is to leave. Don't be like I was.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The RLA "Special Deal" in 1995 firmly cemented Smith as the biggest weasel of all time.

Sadly, there's still some that think he's the salt of the earth. But we know better.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Nah. No union=no crusade. I just try and educate these days and make people aware that their best move is to leave. Don't be like I was.

I remember your boasts about making more from real estate than you make as a topped out courier. If you're a topped out courier, that's $60,000 a year or better and another $60,000 from real estate income. So you're making $120,000 and your "real job" is one where it's virtually impossible to get fired for poor performance.

Then you said that your wife made even more money than you. That's a household income of $200,000 or more, hoss. You're complaining about it? Then there were the "I'm going to quit very soon" posts every so often.

Maybe "Don't be like I AM" is better advice?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I remember your boasts about making more from real estate than you make as a topped out courier. If you're a topped out courier, that's $60,000 a year or better and another $60,000 from real estate income. So you're making $120,000 and your "real job" is one where it's virtually impossible to get fired for poor performance.

Then you said that your wife made even more money than you. That's a household income of $200,000 or more, hoss. You're complaining about it? Then there were the "I'm going to quit very soon" posts every so often.

Maybe "Don't be like I AM" is better advice?

WUT? What does any of this have to do with worshipping or weasel? DIVERT!! DIVERT!! Which really means when you have nothing, you go for the personal attack on me. I may or may not be PT these days, and real estate is a good second job, although the market is very competitive these days.

My income is comfortable since my wife does have an excellent job, but I still need to work, especially when real estate tails off during the winter/holidays.

Let's talk about your boss, the #1 Weasel. Or do you just want to keep drooling all over your keyboard.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Which really means when you have nothing, you go for the personal attack on me.

From your recent activity...

"You're pretty dense"

"Wait a minute, shill"

"the Bat Signal for a shill is "Blow Boy", and you'd better report to the MT3 man cave within 30 minutes or else you'll be cleaning out the lavs in the Gulfstream instead of polishing the ummm....silver."

"You've been significantly increasing your presence here, shill."

But pointing out what you posted is a personal attack? LOL!!

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
From your recent activity...

"You're pretty dense"

"Wait a minute, shill"

"the Bat Signal for a shill is "Blow Boy", and you'd better report to the MT3 man cave within 30 minutes or else you'll be cleaning out the lavs in the Gulfstream instead of polishing the ummm....silver."

"You've been significantly increasing your presence here, shill."

But pointing out what you posted is a personal attafinitelyck? LOL!!

All true. You are most definitely a Weasel Jr.

OUMick

Why is it the drivers all think they should make $100,000/yr. It's an unskilled labor job. Instead of trying to find something better, they come this sight and act like they revealing the meaning of life saying Fedex uses you. Newsflash every business "uses" their employees. Until you are able to grow a set, risk everything you own and start a business you will be used the business you work for. Even if your balls finally drop and you do it, your customer will be the one using you. There is no "fair" in business. I won't buy a set of routes just because of the whining that must go on in the terminals.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why is it the drivers all think they should make $100,000/yr. It's an unskilled labor job. Instead of trying to find something better, they come this sight and act like they revealing the meaning of life saying Fedex uses you. Newsflash every business "uses" their employees. Until you are able to grow a set, risk everything you own and start a business you will be used the business you work for. Even if your balls finally drop and you do it, your customer will be the one using you. There is no "fair" in business. I won't buy a set of routes just because of the whining that must go on in the terminals.

You are severely misinformed. The average Express courier makes about half what a UPS driver does, and the Ground driver makes about a third of the UPS wage. Calculate-in the benefits, and the disparity grows. Pretty much the same job, although UPS does more volume in a tighter area.

OUMick

You are severely misinformed. The average Express courier makes about half what a UPS driver does, and the Ground driver makes about a third of the UPS wage. Calculate-in the benefits, and the disparity grows. Pretty much the same job, although UPS does more volume in a tighter area.

So go to UPS. Work your way up to driver there. If not, you're on par with furniture movers and other laborers that drive vans. Why not trash every other "delivery" job that is on par with your pay. You find one job out of hundreds that the pay is extremely high to compare to your situation. If you don't want to deliver for that amount of money, move on and find something else.

I'll admit I've been at a terminal in the morning when everyone arrives but I'll willing to bet the contractors and Fedex aren't going to your house and forcing you to come to work at gun point.