Well Done Rob!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don't know why the IBT never stepped in

How can you have a union official working with management conspire against another Union employee?
Hoffa??? I don’t think SOB would let that fly, no matter what some people think of the guy. Met him 2 times and seem like someone who wanted to make things right, or at least better than what he found things from the Hoffa administration.

Trucker Clock

What’s rough math on the back pay/pension contributions for something like that? 1 million+???

Depends. They will probably only pay him his 8 hour guarantee instead of what he may have been making with OT. Probably around $750K plus probably close to $200K into the pension fund.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Depends. They will probably only pay him his 8 hour guarantee instead of what he may have been making with OT. Probably around $750K plus probably close to $200K into the pension fund.
That’s a long time to be holding on…gotta give it to him, he won, no matter what happens next. Think I would stick around for awhile just because.

Trucker Clock

That’s a long time to be holding on…gotta give it to him, he won, no matter what happens next. Think I would stick around for awhile just because.

I would probably stick around and run against Fischer.

What better resume. I took on UPS and won. Even with Fischer on their side fighting against me. I will do the same for you.

Trucker Clock

What’s rough math on the back pay/pension contributions for something like that? 1 million+???

I also didn’t see anything about his attorneys fees. He probably amassed quite a high tab.

I also saw that they will take into account what, if any, he has made in the past 9 years.

He most likely won’t get full back pay. If he made money, he’ll only get additional money from UPS, so that the two combined, will be what he should have made at UPS. Probably based on 8 hours.