Well, I'm outta here!

rod

Retired 22 years
Congradulations on your retirement Race. Don't look back - just enjoy what you have earned. I guarantee that by this time next year you will find yourself saying "where did this day go and how did I ever find time to work". You will be too busy having fun to miss UPS.
Stay in touch on the Brown Cafe and don't believe anyone who says retired UPSers don't belong here. In fact now that you are retired you can post irrelevant things anytime of the day or night just to piss them off.:happy2:

Congratulations and Welcome to the ranks of the retired. Keep active, daytime TV sucks anyway. I hope it doesn't take you too long to adjust to sleeping at night and living in the daylight.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations on your hard earned retirement..I'm sure you will find something else to do to keep yourself busy. I am hoping I can do the same in about twenty months.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"....you can post irrelevant things anytime of the day or night just to piss them off.":happy2:

That's my whole goal in life !!

The Milkman

After 32 yrs of dedicated, diligent, faithful, but mostly grumbling service, I pulled my last trailer today.

Retired! (or is that, RETARDED?)

After answering the thousands that asked, "What are you going to do now?" with a resounding, "NOTHING", I walked out!

Buh, bye, United Package Smashers!

Thank you. Thank you very much!

Nothing is what I choose to do now and if I want to do something I have all the time in the world to do it. You will like that you can go to doctors at your convienence and get rid of the alarm clock. I left 1-08 and it took a little while to sink in but now it is great. Left at 55 with 25, sorry you had to deal with Big Brown so long..Enjoy:happy-very::happy-very:

A

anonymous6

i hope you find something worthwhile to do instead of nothing.

people who do nothing in retirement don't live very long.

rod

Retired 22 years
i hope you find something worthwhile to do instead of nothing.

people who do nothing in retirement don't live very long.

What about those days where you think you have been busy all day but in reality you have accomplished nothing?

UPS Lifer

The best part of being retired is feeling FREE. Free to do what ever you want to do - free to make your own schedule. Please don't get wrapped up in strapping another ball and chain around your ankle. YOU now become the priority.
I recommend taking a special vacation to transition between your old life and your new one. If you are normally accustomed to taking 1 or 2 weeks to get away.... make this vacation 3-4 weeks (or more!). It is a transition time. Make it feel that way.

My very best to you and yours!
:beach::tennis::holein1::fan::bbq::treadmill::sleeping2::picture::its_all_good::congrats:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
:bigsmile2:Good luck on retirement. I only have to go to January 9th, 2021, when I will be 57, and no matter what, I will retire with 38 years and 53 days of service. Sigh.:bigsmile2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

:bigsmile2:Good luck on retirement. I only have to go to January 9th, 2021, when I will be 57, and no matter what, I will retire with 38 years and 53 days of service. Sigh.:bigsmile2:

I assume you have to be 57 with at least 30 years of service to retire with a normal pension in your area. We used to be 30 years at any age but it is now 30 years with a minimum retirement age of 55. I will be 58 when I get my 30 in 2019.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Congrats on your retirement RACE!!

Enjoy, relax and let us know how your retirement and new lifestyle without UPS is going for you.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Congrats on your retirement RACE!!

Enjoy, relax and let us know how your retirement and new lifestyle without UPS is going for you.
And don't forget the Brown Cafe cruise in the summer of 2011!

Yeah, we don't want to see your name in every forum under every topic....

LOL!
robin_pow.jpg