Well Since Juan Brought It Up.......

moreluck

golden ticket member
If he walks up to me and says hi, I'm Mohammed, I turn around and go the other way.

Are we there yet ??????????

wkmac

Wonder why they didn't include this radical muslim who is using nitro, blowers and big horsepower to put Americans to sleep so they can take over. He even goes so far as to get behind the wheel himself and do his own dirty work. Obvious to anyone he's an Al Qeada operative who at any moment will turn his racecar into a weapon and drive it through the crowd.

[video=youtube;qDenHMMkGMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDenHMMkGMo&feature=related[/video]

bbsam

Staff member
I remember seeing video of the 9/11 hijackers. I don't recall them being dressed in "traditional muslim" attire. Refresh my memory. What is it I am to be afraid of?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The only thing that does happen and has happened is walking into an establishment totally manned by "Persians"......the old Mervyn's as an example......and walking out to buy elsewhere.

We've entered a men's suit store and walked out. We've asked for an English speaking salesman at a car dealership. We were asking specific questions about a specific car and the salesman couldn't understand us.....I found it frustrating as hell!!

wkmac

I think Juan meant wearing a suicide vest or carrying an AK47.

You mean like these guys?

militia1.jpg

google Montana Milita under images and it's easy to find the source! Not a threat you say? Google Robert Matthews and Bruce Pierce and follow the trails.

Does an African American have every right to think of all of us white people in the same equal, collective manner after having to experience directly the acts of a very small minority of whites against them? Often times sanctioned and protected by the State!

national_knights.jpg

How would we like it if african americans or even native americans judged the entire white race as so many people in America judge muslims? I find it so ironic especially of folks on the right who scream about collectivism and it's associated groupism, who stomp their feet about being individuals and treated as such but at the drop of the hat (political convenience) they embrace their own versions of collectivism and reject individualism with all haste!

Something about one without sin and throwing stones come to mind!

over9five

Staff member
The difference being Wkmac, is that most Americans speak out against and denounce idiots like the KKK.

Very few, IF ANY, "good" Muslims speak out against and denounce Muslim terrorists.

bbsam

Staff member
Actually that KKK attire kind of reminds me of "traditional muslim garb" only with a flair. Kind of like the Klan hired "Queer Eye for the Hate Guy".