Dr.Brownz

I got hired for preload on the 21st of Nov. I work 3 to whatever, and always stay until everything is done, not just my line, but the whole line. Never been late, never missed a day. What are my chances for keeping the job?

Are you a seasonal hire or what? You should have really paid more attention at orientation. Go ask HR or whatever supervisor/manager you have been communicating with.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I got hired for preload on the 21st of Nov. I work 3 to whatever, and always stay until everything is done, not just my line, but the whole line. Never been late, never missed a day. What are my chances for keeping the job?
If what you say is true, they will trip over themselves to keep you.
Your post exhibits the only true criteria considered for a preloaded employee.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Check the schedule every week. If your name is on it with a start time next to it under any days the following week, you are working those days. If it says "on-call", then call in that day to see if they need you. Eventually they'll start using you on a regular basis.

The funny thing is my line supervisor (not the main supervisor) is an idiot. She doesn’t pay attention to the belts, or even have some sort of game plan for the shift. She’s not even around most of the time. She waits until one of my belts gets full, and I have to let boxes pass. But, she’s been there longer, guess that means more than actually supervising.