What box do you hate to see on your truck?

Future

Victory Ride
Back in the day, Wednesdays were "Tupperware days." I had a team leader or whatever they are called who lived on my area. She would get the whole order and distribute it to all her salespeople. Big boxes. Heavy boxes. Many boxes. The loaders put it on last, and bricked my package car. She was therefore my first stop every Wednesday. If she wasn't there, thankfully, she would leave her garage door unlocked, and I would throw them in her garage.
You reminded me of "Avon" day......still get a few but nothing like it used to be....25 boxes for a home....each with one flimsy plastic strap holding them together uggggg!!!!

Future

Victory Ride
You'd also think that with their technology, Amazon could make a barcode that's easy to scan, isn't 3 barcodes tight up against each other, & place their labels on the flat part of every parcel. This should've been addressed by UPS the last time they agreed to take on so much of Bezos' volume.
Agree with you....I really started noticing this about 4 or so months ago!

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Take a wild guess what's in this box.

Attachments

• 1413820895915.jpg
    1413820895915.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 145

thessalonian13

A piece of tape , maybe ups ought to sell tape to amazon. One piece seems to be the standard. More tape on everything would cut damages. You gotta admit boxes and tape , theres got to be a market or alternative to getting our livelihood to the door or dock.
The reason there is only 1 piece of tape on every Amazon/chewy/wag/staples boxes is because a machine tapes them. When I clerk on the midnight, more than 50% of the damages are Amazon and staples boxes. I love it that the staples boxes have a hole on the bottom. LOL