What is it

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by DS, Feb 14, 2013.

1. DS

DS Fenderbender

2. serenity now

serenity now Guest

old Canadian thumb
  3. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

That is one gnarly gash, DS.
  4. serenity now

serenity now Guest

there's a safety rule that prevents just that type of injury * not suitable for public forum * pm me, if curious * oh, i will need to know how the injury occurred in order to give the correct response
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

That is not an injury in that picture. I have two similar "cuts", not nearly as big, which are the result of working in the cold and not wearing gloves.

It also is obvious he doesn't use Gold Bond or another brand of intensive dry skin cream.

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Photoshop. Skinny penis thumb
  7. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Canadian hot dog?
  8. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

If you use the liquid bandage, it'll still look like that, but it won't hurt and it will heal up while it's sealed up. Burns on application, but feels better after.

It's the cold and dry that is splitting the tip......I get it all the time on the fingers!! Santa Ana winds dry us out around here.
  9. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Use super glue on those when they first appear. Drys fast, no sting, quicker healing.
  10. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Yeah, but there's an ingredient in the Super Glue that causes your boobs to grow.......admit it, you looked at your chest,didn't you? :happy-very:
  11. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

Even my fingers look better that that. Try the Bag Balm I reccomended in another thread.
  13. Alleycar

Alleycar Member

My fingers crack alot in the winter also, but I am not a lotion user /shrug. I have super glue stashed all over to close them up
  14. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I'm going shopping!!!!!
  15. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

The thumb threw everyone off. I see a MacBook Pro.

​I win!!!!!

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

Its gross is what it is.
  17. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Walking Dead spoiler alert.