What is the REAL reason negotiations have stalled?

Thebrownblob

okay, you can come up with all the legit and loony programs the government spends money on, they still don't come anywhere close to weapons and welfare
And ironically, both of those things, weapons and welfare, are meant to keep the population where they want them, and push their agenda further. It creates power, and expands the wealth of the already wealthy, and that’s a powerful aphrodisiac for politicians.

Thebrownblob

You got the part time ball washer vote
1689872734432.gif

Imabear

Political weirdos, the left and right, think the stock market went up becsusd of trump.

It had to do with the federal reserve, irresponsibly, having interest rates at practically 0% for a decade. And now were paying for it through inflation and the value of the dollar erroding. All because you dummies in the stock market not realizjng its a ponzi scheme.

HarryWarden

No it’s just privatization is only for profit. Which is fine except when it comes to roads and infrastructure. You’re better off paying for that through taxation. Same reason why teachers and government employees should have never been allowed to unionize.
Teachers deserve more pay. I imagine no unions would only hurt them. Also I can’t imagine police would be happy losing unions

To defend your point however, to the people advocating for zero taxes, how do you propose we pay for police and firefighters? And our military?

Non liberal

Teachers deserve more pay. I imagine no unions would only hurt them. Also I can’t imagine police would be happy losing unions

To defend your point however, to the people advocating for zero taxes, how do you propose we pay for police and firefighters? And our military?
By taxation and no unions allowed.