What the difference between PSA and ISP

alext

Hi guys, i'm new in this forum and looking yours advise, i'm planning to buy multiple PSA and find broker who sell ISP with 4 FedEx grounds route. Can you explain what the difference between PSA and ISP? what the better to buy just 3-4 PSA or ISP?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hi guys, i'm new in this forum and looking yours advise, i'm planning to buy multiple PSA and find broker who sell ISP with 4 FedEx grounds route. Can you explain what the difference between PSA and ISP? what the better to buy just 3-4 PSA or ISP?

Beware the scam.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
that what i afraid... he give me all numbers and they look all good, but i like to know if you can tell me what addition info i have to look or request?
Ahh, the fine print. Plenty of that I'm sure. Have a good lawyer look it over.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
that what i afraid... he give me all numbers and they look all good, but i like to know if you can tell me what addition info i have to look or request?

Talk with several contractors, not just the butt-kissers who frequent this site. Get both sides.. from contractors/ISPs that hate FedEx Ground because they have been screwed (plenty of those) and the goody-goody types who claim to make 6 figures while screwing their employees. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Google Fred S's history and bio and see if he's someone you want to deal with.

alext

Talk with several contractors, not just the butt-kissers who frequent this site. Get both sides.. from contractors/ISPs that hate FedEx Ground because they have been screwed (plenty of those) and the goody-goody types who claim to make 6 figures while screwing their employees. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Google Fred S's history and bio and see if he's someone you want to deal with.
Can I speak with IC private?

alext

I think alext is already behind the 8-ball.
Guys, I new on this forum, but I close to buy ISP with 4 Ground routes, I never was in this type of business I came from IT and before jump to the deal like to find out as much as I can from you experience guys!! I like to know in and out ... For example how easy to find new full time driver?

overflowed

Guys, I new on this forum, but I close to buy ISP with 4 Ground routes, I never was in this type of business I came from IT and before jump to the deal like to find out as much as I can from you experience guys!! I like to know in and out ... For example how easy to find new full time driver?
Not hard at all, that's the easy part Sasha.

STFXG

ISP = independent service provider
PSA = primary service area

Stay away. It's not something to just jump in to with no knowledge. You will lose your investment.

Sent using BrownCafe App

alext

ISP = independent service provider
PSA = primary service area

Stay away. It's not something to just jump in to with no knowledge. You will lose your investment.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Can you be more specific in what situation can I lose investment? I look 1099 for 2013, look Settlement statement for few consecutive month, drivers willing to stay ... I did my calculation Gross again expenses to verify Net, what else I have to take in consideration which I don't know?