What was the worst non-UPS job you ever did?

JustTired

free at last.......
I've had more good than bad. It's been my experience that the good jobs (enjoyable) pay nothing. UPS used to be the exception to that rule.

I once drove a tanker that hauled old strained restaurant grease to feed lots. They used the grease to mix in with the cattle feed. This stuff stank to high heaven. Rancid, nasty, and would stick to anything. It took me about 3 months to find another job.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Pushing poured concrete -

Hip boots, rake, gravel mix, pushing it around prior to it being smoothed.

Did for one week for my uncle in high school. He then neglected to pay me.

upsdude

Are you talking about the Great Wall(mart) of China???

Sorry, off topic, but does anyone know where I can get a list of products sold at Wal-Mart that are made in U.S.A.? Should be a short one.

I wonder if the WalMart in China sells cheap imported American goods? :laughing:

feeder53

ADKtrails
I worked at a meat wholesaler delivering beef. I was in the cooler and out in the hot sun constantly, At the customers business we had to rotate the stock for them. Then if things were slow we would have to unload the railcars of the sides of beef...If you dropped one, it was next to impossible to pick it back up off the ground......All for $10.00 PH. I now raise miniature donkeys and cleaning the barn and paddocks is some real healthy work too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder if the WalMart in China sells cheap imported American goods? :laughing:
Actually in China, Wal-Mart is a very upscale place to shop. Filled with fine American made products that the locals enjoy. A lot of stuff is shipped out from our southern ports.:happy-very: A very big sellers is chicken feet.