Ups put me and my family in extreme danger.

I want to share my story. My family and I are in extreme danger because of this company. I was a former feeder driver from Cach (710) in Chicago. I worked there for about 4 and a half years. From 2014-2019. Things just didn't go well at Ups. There were a lot of things that happened.

1st incident :
I walked out of the washroom and the door slammed on its own. The supervisor that was there took it the wrong way. Well the next day a supervisor gets in his personal vehicle and slams his brakes in front of me while out on the road in the semi. I almost lost control. I had just 6 months working for the company and this happens. I was thinking what happened. Then I thought about what happened in the washroom. The day after the supervisor parks his car by the entrance. I didn't say anything I kept it to myself because I didn't want any problems. I had just started. Then I thought I'm not going to say anything because he has a family so I left it alone.

Then the harassment started and I started getting watched a lot. I wouldn't say anything I kept to myself. I always tried to do a good job. I went through a lot of mental abuse during safety meetings. Drivers and Sups would crowd around me and I would get belittled. I probably was making mistakes and not paying attention. I felt I did a really good job.

Everytime I would get harassed a lot of strange things would happen. There were things that would happen to the people that would harass me and I felt they would blame me for it. I'm not kidding. I would get harassed and something would happen. It was strange. I was getting blamed. I don't understand it. I think that made people upset. It was this mental game that I didn't want to be a part of.

Then they thought I was stealing. I was getting followed out the terminal to make sure my trailers were closed.

Incident #2
Then I would over hear people say I had an infection. I went to the doctor got blood drawn and tested. Had a physical done. The doctor checked me and says I don't have any sexually transmitted disease and says I'm ok. The problem is Ups slandered my name to the local authorities. I left the company because of the harassment and all of this. Now this has put my life and my families lives in danger even after I left the company. This has been a complete torment. It hasn't stopped. Ups has put my life in danger and my families lives. I told my family everything and we are all afraid. I'm afraid for the safety and well-being of my family . I'm afraid something could happen to my family because of this company. It's coming from here. It hasn't stopped.

rod

Retired 22 years
This is the first time in the history of BC that a feeder driver had problems. Imagine that-- a feeder driver complaining about work---it just don't happen.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I want to share my story. My family and I are in extreme danger because of this company. I was a former feeder driver from Cach (710) in Chicago. I worked there for about 4 and a half years. From 2014-2019. Things just didn't go well at Ups. There were a lot of things that happened.

1st incident :
I walked out of the washroom and the door slammed on its own. The supervisor that was there took it the wrong way. Well the next day a supervisor gets in his personal vehicle and slams his brakes in front of me while out on the road in the semi. I almost lost control. I had just 6 months working for the company and this happens. I was thinking what happened. Then I thought about what happened in the washroom. The day after the supervisor parks his car by the entrance. I didn't say anything I kept it to myself because I didn't want any problems. I had just started. Then I thought I'm not going to say anything because he has a family so I left it alone.

Then the harassment started and I started getting watched a lot. I wouldn't say anything I kept to myself. I always tried to do a good job. I went through a lot of mental abuse during safety meetings. Drivers and Sups would crowd around me and I would get belittled. I probably was making mistakes and not paying attention. I felt I did a really good job.

Everytime I would get harassed a lot of strange things would happen. There were things that would happen to the people that would harass me and I felt they would blame me for it. I'm not kidding. I would get harassed and something would happen. It was strange. I was getting blamed. I don't understand it. I think that made people upset. It was this mental game that I didn't want to be a part of.

Then they thought I was stealing. I was getting followed out the terminal to make sure my trailers were closed.

Incident #2
Then I would over hear people say I had an infection. I went to the doctor got blood drawn and tested. Had a physical done. The doctor checked me and says I don't have any sexually transmitted disease and says I'm ok. The problem is Ups slandered my name to the local authorities. I left the company because of the harassment and all of this. Now this has put my life and my families lives in danger even after I left the company. This has been a complete torment. It hasn't stopped. Ups has put my life in danger and my families lives. I told my family everything and we are all afraid. I'm afraid for the safety and well-being of my family . I'm afraid something could happen to my family because of this company. It's coming from here. It hasn't stopped.
You should have stayed at ups so you could get the mental/medical treatment you clearly need

Box Ox

Seek psychiatric help.

Couldn't agree more. All that makes us who we are is determined by what's going on with the 3 pound piece of meat upstairs. And it's usually not one's own fault when something isn't right with it. Hope OP gets the help they probably need.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.

1st incident :

Incident #2
I'm gonna put the brakes on this right now and hope the air lines have enough psi to hold…

You just described paranoia which is spiraling into a condition that many call gang stalking.

Non sequitur

You should be self employed. Control your time and control your life.
I'd move on and be thankful you learned something about yourself.
Be stronger, don't dwell it's a bad look. Peace