What would you do

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What I'm doing currently is service. While I prefer the work itself in the installation and construction side of things, I feel this has the long term advantage in security and mobility. Plus the work is much more localized and traveling to and from calls is part of the paid 8 hour day.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
If i had it to do all over again i would have been a lineman.
He passed the altitude test so he probably is good to go as a lineman also.
All jokes aside though it is a good move to go into the trades. Many UPS drivers are the wrong accident away from being a pizza delivery driver because they have nothing to fall back on. I know of no other company that pays these wages for this skill set.
One last thing that personal intervew is no guarantee of an offer. Don't burn that Brownbridge yet.

542thruNthru

You have to admit, The 9ers don’t really have any bonafide superstar on their roster. Jimmy G gets no respect. They have no threatening wideouts. No big name running back. No standout offensive linemen. The only dude on defense that anybody knows of is an aged injured prone defensive back in Richard Sherman. What they’ve done so far is amazing. C’mon, you have to respect that

I'm a 49ers fan.

Re-Raise

You have to admit, The 9ers don’t really have any bonafide superstar on their roster. Jimmy G gets no respect. They have no threatening wideouts. No big name running back. No standout offensive linemen. The only dude on defense that anybody knows of is an aged injured prone defensive back in Richard Sherman. What they’ve done so far is amazing. C’mon, you have to respect that

28E39981-568A-4A75-A318-E9B78C887B75.jpeg
This is the jersey that Sherman was wearing in his last game as a Seahawk..when he tore his Achilles against the Cardinals