What's The Origin Of Your User Name?

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I got this name becasue it seems like every other day I go to PSC to get a responder to come clean up a monavie leaker..hate those bottles!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
let me guess, ankles, knees, shoulders, and elbows, and Oh last but not least your back? But if you lift with you legs, all the rest goes away, right?

8Years2Go

Well! Originally I thought when I had 22 years in, I would only have 8Years2Go. But now I think I means when I get my 30 in I'll still have 8Years2Go!!!

Bulkstop

Shanty Irish
Back in the day, I had a route where I left with a P-10 (old gas burner) bricked in front to back, floor to ceiling. I returned to the building with the same type of load. Hence- Bulkstop. I now have a route out in the sticks that's more suitable for a driver of my advanced years. Maybe I should change my user-name to something like "Boonie Route".

BoogaBooga

I used to work with a bodybuilder. I am alot smaller, don't have washboard abs, but have a let's "Get 'er done" attitude. Hence was named Mighty Man (Mit E Man) for the cartoon character Mighty Mouse.

EAM_Master

Part-Time'er for Life!
A couple of years ago I won a bid EAM route. I quickly proved my ability to get them delivered on time, much better than any of the other drivers I was working with. So my manager called me the EAM pro or master......I know, pretty lame. :wink:

retired2000

retired from brown in the great year of 2000. picked the picture as i was in the gulf war and i know i looked like that at times