When Obama is relected, who do we put on suicide watch first???????

moreluck

golden ticket member
HAHAHAH.... yeah right. I am sure I could find a morris book, an orielly book, a palin book, a hannity book and some written garbage by Steven Moore somewhere on your premises...

Peace

TOS
You know nothing !!!! You'll find Dan Brown, Grisham, Stephen King, John Saul, Dean Koontz, James Patterson. You know nothing !!! I don't read political garbage......unless it's fiction by Patterson.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
HAHAHAH.... yeah right. I am sure I could find a morris book, an orielly book, a palin book, a hannity book and some written garbage by Steven Moore somewhere on your premises...

Peace

TOS

And you have books in your trailer written by Bill Ayers, Chris Mathews, Jimmy Carter, and your Messiah...and lets not forget your Michael Moore Blu-ray collection. Did Castro and Chavez write and books? If they did, i bet you have all of them.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You know nothing !!!! You'll find Dan Brown, Grisham, Stephen King, John Saul, Dean Koontz, James Patterson. You know nothing !!! I don't read political garbage......unless it's fiction by Patterson.

HAHA... thanks for the laugh. You should be in comedy.

Peace

TOS

ibslick50

When OBAMA is re elected into office on Nov 6th, who do we put on suicide watch first from the following list???

1) Rush Limbaugh
2) Sean Hannity
3) Karl Rove
4) Dick Morris
5) Laura Ingraham
6) Michael Medved
7) Moreluck
8) over9five
9) AV8
10) Lifer
11) Texan
12) Brett
13) UPSGrunt
14) Buddybrown
15) Hoax
16) the entire C9 group

Hmmm, tough question...

Ima go with the entire C9 group!

Peace

TOS

Second part to this question is, how are they gonna go out.

Dimarco pizza on c9ers

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am placing KARL ROVE on suicide watch as he collected over a billion dollars and spent most of it in a colossal failure.

He will have people to answer to.

peace

TOS