When will UPS Union be decertified?

anonymous23456

years-of-fossil-fuel-reserves-left.jpg

Box Ox

I remember predictions in the 1970's that the world would run out of recoverable oil by the 21st century. LOL

LOL indeed. And the strange predictions just got worse as time went on.

"Millennials and people, you know, Gen Z and all these folks that will come after us are looking up and we’re like: ‘The world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change"

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Word from Big Carol is that Joe Biden is going to be signing an executive order mandating all delivery companies switch to electric vehicles by Groundhog Day 2024.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
1977 Weekly Reader in grade school said we may be facing a new ice age, Blizzard of "78" made most people in the Ohio Valley believe that we were in a new ice age. Weather patterns change over centuries.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I remember we were supposed to be in peak oil in 2007. They always find more. Remember global cooling back in the 70s? Said we’d be in a new ice age by the 90s. Acid rain in the 90s was going to melt our skin off. The hole in the ozone layer was going to nuke us. They said most of the world would starve to death by overpopulation by 2000. Covid would kill us all. Epstein killed himself. Gulf of Tonkin was a false flag and fluoride in tap water was safe. I don’t listen to the experts or “the science” anymore.