When your parties only "claim to fame" is.....abortion?

Box Ox

ngp.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The are two gas stations in Big Sur California with two gas pumps that never change their prices and haven't for years because they're in remote locations. So that means the entire rest of the country is paying $5 to $8/gallon for gas.
Where the hell are you guys buying $5 gas?

Join us on the liberal side. We drive our EVs to our weekly abortions.
The reserves are at an all time low.
We're counting on those electric tanks to kill the Chinese.

newolddude

The reserves are at an all time low.
That's not the point. Where's the $5 gas besides stations in the mountains and the ripoff places by the Orlando airport?

And the reserves are not at an all time low
Image 2.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That's not the point. Where's the $5 gas besides stations in the mountains and the ripoff places by the Orlando airport?

View attachment 464799

View attachment 464799
Rep. Morgan Luttrell: "Biden drained America's Strategic Petroleum Reserves to the lowest level since 1984."

PolitiFact's ruling: True

Here's why: U.S. Rep. Morgan Luttrell, R-Texas, has flagged different energy indicators in a post online to power up his notice that energy costs are high and petroleum reserves are low.

In a Jan. 10 tweet, Luttrell said, "Biden drained America's Strategic Petroleum Reserves to the lowest level since 1984."

That would mean the U.S. is at supply levels it has not seen in decades. Here’s a closer look at the numbers.

Thebrownblob

What are they in California? Seems to me where gas prices are very high it's due to the high taxes liberal states impose. So those states wouldn't require anyone who wants an abortion to leave their state anyways.
It’s California you can get your gas, a Slurpee, a slim Jim, Doritos, and an abortion right there. Easy Peezy.

Brown Down

Lowest levels since 1983. Almost half of what it was for about 20 years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_143208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_143208_Chrome.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 14

newolddude

What are they in California? Seems to me where gas prices are very high it's due to the high taxes liberal states impose. So those states wouldn't require anyone who wants an abortion to leave their state anyways.
I'm looking for them in gasbuddy but can't find them. Like I said there are a few old school gas stations somewhere on the Pacific coast where the roads are winding so they have to use smaller tankers to bring the fuel in.

Then like I said there one or two stations by the Orlando airport that barely post prices and prey on people returning rental vehicles.
This happens in the land of freedom, Florida.

vantexan

I'm looking for them in gasbuddy but can't find them. Like I said there are a few old school gas stations somewhere on the Pacific coast where the roads are winding so they have to use smaller tankers to bring the fuel in.

Then like I said there one or two stations by the Orlando airport that barely post prices and prey on people returning rental vehicles.
This happens in the land of freedom, Florida.
Paid $2.82 in Florida today.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

View attachment 464799
Anywhere in California