Where can I get a digital copy of the cornerstone booklet?

Eligable

I need a digital copy of the cornerstone training booklet. My supervisor claimed that the union contract stats that I must load at least 400 packages per hour... I printed out the entire contract and sat it on the work station the next day. After she looked through it and could not find anything she now claims it's in the cornerstone booklet. I want to print out the booklet and show her that she is wrong... Where can I get a copy?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Since she is the one making ridiculous claims, perhaps you should let her be the one to try and back them up with some sort of proof. I have never heard of a "cornerstone booklet" but I do know that whatever might be in it is irrelevant when it comes to what you can and cannot be disciplined for.

UPSGUY72

Ask the idiot for a copy of the so called training booklet that says you have to load 400 packages and hour. She will never give you a copy because it doesn't exist. She is lying to you just get you to work hard so HER numbers look better. Just work at a constant safe speed.

You can not be disciplined for performance. So just do your job don't get into a pissing contest with her.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got one, ill send it to you for just 19.95, mint condition.

LOL, The Cornerstone booklet is a training manual for new part time employees. I see them laying around all over the place at work. I doubt it has a set speed you have to unload at since that would depend on the type of packages coming out of the trailer.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Whatever you do, if you want to be fair, don't make the PPH thing a bigger deal than it is. The union does not recognize numbers and you are the union...so don't call them on something that does not exist, right?

In the cornerstone training, the "preferred PPH" in say, a HVD load, likely set by I.E.? may be 400 pph.

When a supervisor says I am working too slow, that is one thing. "I'm working the best I can".
When a sup says "you need to make x PPH", I say "huh? math iz 2 hard"