Where to get UPS uniforms

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Once a week? What are you, royalty?
tenor (11).gif

clean hairy

On Friday walk in to the office with a question.
When the person in the office starts choking from the smell, ask when you will get more shirts and pants, you only wash the one uniform you have on Saturday.

churn n’ burn

Have you asked HR? They have a room full of stuff at my hub for new hires. Or like someone else said, find a senior guy who prob has a bunch tucked away. Most are willing to help you out.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Back in the day it was easy to order uniforms.

I had enough of the winter pants and long sleeve shirts to only do laundry once a month.
Same with shorts and shirt jacks.

I had entire closet full of browns.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I made my pants into shorts today.(actually my wife) so at least I have a pair of shorts for tommorow. Now I would like to get my hands on a Large New polo shirt and I’ll be good for the summer

Lol
10-12 hours a day up to 6 days a week and you’re good with one cobbled together set of browns

adnapadnam

I started this week as a UPS package driver. Last week I had Integrad and my HR gave me a xtra long sleeve and pair of pants until my order of uniforms come in. Today I’m told it could be weeks b4 I get my other clothes (hat,shorts,jacket,short sleeve shirt)
My question is I can’t work all week in the same pants and long shirt in this heat. Also trying to wash my clothes after work so I have it for tommorow. My hub has no xtra clothes. Anyone know where I can buy the shorts and a few xtra shirts??
They expect me to work the next few weeks with 1 set of clothing. Not really sure what my options are at this point. Any info greatly appreciated

Centers are WAY behind for being able to submit orders. Supplier is WAY behind to keep up with the demand. Company made a mistake when they changed to a new company for uniforms late last year.

Tucker88

Banned
I’m looking for a ups driver newer polo shirt. I need a large and I’m willing to pay . Thank you. I’ve been waiting over a month for mine and I would like it sooner