White Guilt - Getting Beyond Race

vantexan

But Trump, the far right, and a dying generation of a majority white country will hand it all back.

BTW, “mass unchecked immigration”? Really? Facts be damned, you’ll stick to the president’s talking points.
Do you think Blacks will then achieve power? Hispanics are taking over the country, and most likely will be the majority ethnic group in 50 years. Think they want to share power with you? And looks like white liberals are already leaning towards them. Race relations are only going to get more complex, not better.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Do you think Blacks will then achieve power? Hispanics are taking over the country, and most likely will be the majority ethnic group in 50 years. Think they want to share power with you? And looks like white liberals are already leaning towards them. Race relations are only going to get more complex, not better.
Just because race relations will and are more complex doesn’t mean they can’t get better.

bbsam

Staff member
Didn’t say they wouldn’t be complex. Just that white power domination will end.

Ok. Now tell me how whites don’t dominate the power structure. Do it with a straight face.

:)

Returntosender

Go to HAWAII all kinds races live there

vantexan

Didn’t say they wouldn’t be complex. Just that white power domination will end.

Ok. Now tell me how whites don’t dominate the power structure. Do it with a straight face.

:)
If they're outnumbered their power will wane. I'm still rooting for race mixing where most Americans look similar and are a uniquely American ethnicity.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Ask the haolies how they're treated in Hawaii.
I was stationed there for a couple years, you can always find some jerk who has an issue with mainlanders but in general the place is pretty laid back. I know a feeder driver who retired there, I would definitely consider it if it wasn't so pricey.

newfie

37922967_10213850784596418_695050288314187776_o.jpg

Serf

But Trump, the far right, and a dying generation of a majority white country will hand it all back.

BTW, “mass unchecked immigration”? Really? Facts be damned, you’ll stick to the president’s talking points.
Whatever you want to call it, African Americans suffer the most from immigration. Illegal or otherwise.

Serf

Slavery is an unsolvable issue?
No. Slavery is a settled issue. At least in the sense of the literal definition. The issue is Africans & Anglos have lived here for 400 hrs and fundamentally can't figure out how to exist together. So many quietly go the separate but equal route.