Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I just don’t care

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
I hate when I grab 6 or 8 Toronado's off the roller grill and they're :censored2:ing cold in the middle because some lazy piss ant store employee couldn't be bothered to put the still cooking tag in front of them.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I hate when I grab 6 or 8 Toronado's off the roller grill and they're :censored2:ing cold in the middle because some lazy piss ant store employee couldn't be bothered to put the still cooking tag in front of them.
AM or regular

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
My vote is for both equally
I’m pretty sure Billy Joel’s “Angry Young Man” was written about you…

Dude.
If you hate your employer, you probably shouldn’t work for them. If you hate the union that protects you, you probably shouldn’t work in a union job.

I don’t hate UPS. I hope the company makes record profits for years to come. I just want them to be fair about my contract.

I don’t hate the union. They’ve protected me and my job, and all of the benefits that I enjoy from it.

There’s no point being angry at the world.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
UPS is trash. They only give us this opportunity with this type of benefits and money because of the Teamsters. If it was up to UPS we would all work 70 hour weeks for pennies on the dollar, with zero benefits.

ManInBrown

How anyone could hate the IBT is beyond me. Go get a job at FedEx ground. That’s UPS without the union. $150 a day, no bennies, no medical. Does it suck whats going on right now, being kept in the dark? Yes. Many FTers I’m hearing are pissed we might strike over PTers. You have to trust the process. Noting else we can do. If we strike, we strike. There’s no alternative. Anyone that wants to cross and be a pariah and be the first one fired when the strike ends because you’re a wounded animal. Go ahead.

TheDudeAbides92

I’m pretty sure Billy Joel’s “Angry Young Man” was written about you…

Dude.
If you hate your employer, you probably shouldn’t work for them. If you hate the union that protects you, you probably shouldn’t work in a union job.

I don’t hate UPS. I hope the company makes record profits for years to come. I just want them to be fair about my contract.

I don’t hate the union. They’ve protected me and my job, and all of the benefits that I enjoy from it.

There’s no point being angry at the world.
I’m not I’m an indentured servant though cuz once you’ve been 5 years it’s pretty hard to leave

TheDudeAbides92

How anyone could hate the IBT is beyond me. Go get a job at FedEx ground. That’s UPS without the union. $150 a day, no bennies, no medical. Does it suck whats going on right now, being kept in the dark? Yes. Many FTers I’m hearing are pissed we might strike over PTers. You have to trust the process. Noting else we can do. If we strike, we strike. There’s no alternative. Anyone that wants to cross and be a pariah and be the first one fired when the strike ends because you’re a wounded animal. Go ahead.
How and why could you be fired if you’ve been here many years ?

TheDudeAbides92

UPS is trash. They only give us this opportunity with this type of benefits and money because of the Teamsters. If it was up to UPS we would all work 70 hour weeks for pennies on the dollar, with zero benefits.
We could easily negotiate for ourselves. I don’t need daddy union or daddy government to hold my hand. That’s just a bunch of kool aid that they’ve made you drink

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
if they wanted people to work there they’d have to give you benefits same as any other job or people would work elsewhere. That’s called a free market
Any other job doesn’t pay full benefits. Some pay a percentage of the cost, others offer it with no company contribution, others offer full benefits but not as good. You happen to be lucky enough to work for a company that pays all of your excellent benefits. You’re either to stupid or to spoiled to realize this.

TheDudeAbides92

Any other job doesn’t pay full benefits. Some pay a percentage of the cost, others offer it with no company contribution, others offer full benefits but not as good. You happen to be lucky enough to work for a company that pays all of your excellent benefits. You’re either to stupid or to spoiled to realize this.
The bennies are very good yes but the teamsters doesn’t deserve any credit for that. Labor unions are nothing but a racket that has its origins with the mafia. You gotta kick up to the godfather !