Poll: Who do you Think Will be The Next POTUS?

Who do you think will be the next POTUS?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Gavin Newsom

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

• RFK Jr

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Ron DeSantis

• Someone else

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

PT Car Washer

Sure thing buddy Covid is gone. Thanks to the vaccine, right? 😂Funny, Trump still thinks it’s his biggest achievement and you lap it up. According to him, he saved millions and millions of lives.
COVID is not gone. But thanks to the vaccine most of us can go about with our normal lives. PT Sup last month came down with a case but he still came to work with symptoms. Wish he hadn't.

Thebrownblob

COVID is not gone. But thanks to the vaccine most of us can go about with our normal lives. PT Sup last month came down with a case but he still came to work with symptoms. Wish he hadn't.
Why? you’re vaccinated so no biggie. Right? I had it once but never again. Been around and in close quarter's with dozens of people who later learned, they had it at the time, and still haven’t got again.

PT Car Washer

Why? you’re vaccinated so no biggie. Right? I had it once but never again. Been around and in close quarter's with dozens of people who later learned, they had it at the time, and still haven’t got again.
Don't want to gamble with your health. Especially a PT sup coming to work when he has no real purpose.

vantexan

The last administration also give a huge tax cut to corporations had the biggest boondoggle government loan system in history called the PPP, and shut down the country which definitely helped set up the rapid inflation We see now. I’m not advocating for the current administration. I’m just making a point that there’s very little difference.both are Driving the same general direction just one is driving a sports car at full speed, and the other one is driving an SUV. Both of them are headed for the cliff just at different rates of speed.
Trump's corporate tax cut was designed to repatriate earnings held overseas. It spurred investment here as they could keep more profit. As for the PPP Trump's last year was also the first year of the pandemic. Drastic measures were taken because there was no way to know early on if this was going to turn into a Spanish Flu type event and he acted to protect the economy as much as possible. There's been a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking but in that situation you don't just roll the dice and take your chances. I'll agree that we can't keep the deficit spending up. Addicted to throwing money at problems with minimal results.

Thebrownblob

Trump's corporate tax cut was designed to repatriate earnings held overseas. It spurred investment here as they could keep more profit. As for the PPP Trump's last year was also the first year of the pandemic. Drastic measures were taken because there was no way to know early on if this was going to turn into a Spanish Flu type event and he acted to protect the economy as much as possible. There's been a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking but in that situation you don't just roll the dice and take your chances. I'll agree that we can't keep the deficit spending up. Addicted to throwing money at problems with minimal results.
Don’t disagree with everything but hindsight is 2020, Trump was made president to be a leader during the most difficult times, but apparently Thomas Massey is one of the only ones who is stood by his convictions, and the idea of actually being conservative. Not rushing into something like being sold a car from a car dealer. When you panic, you end up, looking like a fool, Donald Trump acted like a fool at this point in his term and wanted to primary this good leader. Turns out Thomas was right Donald was not. We’re all paying for it now.

vantexan

So he wasn't talking about taking everyone's guns. Talking about dealing with people who potentially could commit mass shootings. Did it happen? No. But with terrible mass shootings there will always be ideas floated on how to best address the problem. If you don't want to eliminate certain types of weapons favored by mass shooters, if you don't want to be proactive when people with mental health issues are making threats online, etc, then you're essentially saying we'll just have to live with the aftermath of any mass shootings because the right to bear arms must not be inhibited in any manner no matter the consequences.

Thebrownblob

So he wasn't talking about taking everyone's guns. Talking about dealing with people who potentially could commit mass shootings. Did it happen? No. But with terrible mass shootings there will always be ideas floated on how to best address the problem. If you don't want to eliminate certain types of weapons favored by mass shooters, if you don't want to be proactive when people with mental health issues are making threats online, etc, then you're essentially saying we'll just have to live with the aftermath of any mass shootings because the right to bear arms must not be inhibited in any manner no matter the consequences.
Seriously man, you cannot take away the due process that you are due. Kind of defeats the whole second amendment. I guess you believe in precrime? Who gets to decide if someone has a mental health issue? You don’t see how that’s dangerous? SMH

But perhaps now, Donald realizes he might’ve been hoisted by his own petard with due process, words have consequences when you’re the leader of a free country.

Maybe Donald is too dangerous to own a gun?

vantexan

Don’t disagree with everything but hindsight is 2020, Trump was made president to be a leader during the most difficult times, but apparently Thomas Massey is one of the only ones who is stood by his convictions, and the idea of actually being conservative. Not rushing into something like being sold a car from a car dealer. When you panic, you end up, looking like a fool, Donald Trump acted like a fool at this point in his term and wanted to primary this good leader. Turns out Thomas was right Donald was not. We’re all paying for it now.
He definitely is guilty of rushing the vaccines. But people were dying in large numbers at first. There was simply no way to know at first how severe the pandemic was going to be. It was certainly taken advantage of to punish some groups while favoring others by state and local leaders. Not our finest hour. But everyone shut down at first. That's not rushing in, that's prudence.

Thebrownblob

He definitely is guilty of rushing the vaccines. But people were dying in large numbers at first. There was simply no way to know at first how severe the pandemic was going to be. It was certainly taken advantage of to punish some groups while favoring others by state and local leaders. Not our finest hour. But everyone shut down at first. That's not rushing in, that's prudence.
Well, it wasn’t my fault it wasn’t our finest hour. I went to work every day. whose fault was it? who got to make those choices?

vantexan

Seriously man, you cannot take away the due process that you are due. Kind of defeats the whole second amendment. I guess you believe in precrime? Who gets to decide if someone has a mental health issue? You don’t see how that’s dangerous? SMH

But perhaps now, Donald realizes he might’ve been hoisted by his own petard with due process, words have consequences when you’re the leader of a free country.

If proactive laws were in place then it's likely that the Sandy Hook shooter, the Uvalde shooter, and others could've been prevented. Protocols in place to report extreme threats online. Their right to own or have access to guns doesn't supersede public safety. For example, with the Sandy Hook shooter if a law had been in place, and the public educated about it, that anyone with diagnosed mental health issues who can access guns in the home would mean a severe sentence for the owner of those guns if that mentally ill person harms anyone with those guns. Make the gun owner more responsible. Education on the issue could start with issuance of a gun license. I'm just throwing stuff out there but if you're going to reduce violence then every avenue that could possibly reduce violence should be explored. Trump didn't seize guns. He merely thought outloud about solutions. That's leadership. Being willing to take the heat rather than never worry someone with politically unpopular stances.

Thebrownblob

If proactive laws were in place then it's likely that the Sandy Hook shooter, the Uvalde shooter, and others could've been prevented. Protocols in place to report extreme threats online. Their right to own or have access to guns doesn't supersede public safety. For example, with the Sandy Hook shooter if a law had been in place, and the public educated about it, that anyone with diagnosed mental health issues who can access guns in the home would mean a severe sentence for the owner of those guns if that mentally ill person harms anyone with those guns. Make the gun owner more responsible. Education on the issue could start with issuance of a gun license. I'm just throwing stuff out there but if you're going to reduce violence then every avenue that could possibly reduce violence should be explored. Trump didn't seize guns. He merely thought outloud about solutions. That's leadership. Being willing to take the heat rather than never worry someone with politically unpopular stances.
Thinking about taking someone’s due process away is not leadership. Sounds like something a Democrat would say.

Matter fact, I think the Democrats would’ve loved it if it would’ve gotten passed because they would’ve taken everybody’s due process whenever they wanted with Trump setting the president.

I love watching the news when someone gets arrested for something that has nothing to do with guns and they go to their house and see they have hundreds of guns with thousands of rounds of ammo as if it’s illegal. It’s perfectly legal, but some people think that should be a reason to take due process..

vantexan

Well, it wasn’t my fault it wasn’t our finest hour. I went to work every day. whose fault was it? who got to make those choices?
We're a representative republic. If there's anything good about hindsight we got to see who was protecting freedoms, and who was imposing draconian measures on us.

Thebrownblob

We're a representative republic. If there's anything good about hindsight we got to see who was protecting freedoms, and who was imposing draconian measures on us.
Sure I agree, but you also have to call out when the people on your side or you feel are on your side totally screwed up and still haven’t even admitted it.

vantexan

Thinking about taking someone’s due process away is not leadership. Sounds like something a Democrat would say.
He said take the guns and then worry about due process. He didn't say eliminate due process. If a leader of a nuclear armed nation is threatening to blow up Israel and there's good reason to believe he might go through with it, do you tell Israel they must sit down and go through a lengthy diplomatic process or do you support their right to a preemptive strike? Same concept.

Thebrownblob

He said take the guns and then worry about due process. He didn't say eliminate due process. If a leader of a nuclear armed nation is threatening to blow up Israel and there's good reason to believe he might go through with it, do you tell Israel they must sit down and go through a lengthy diplomatic process or do you support their right to a preemptive strike? Same concept.
Did you hear what you just said? If you took someone’s gun, he doesn’t have any due process. Exactly the opposite.
Now you’re telling me I have to prove my innocence instead of the other way around? I don’t wanna live in that place.

Leaders of other countries don’t have second amendment , I do.

vantexan

Sure I agree, but you also have to call out when the people on your side or you feel are on your side totally screwed up and still haven’t even admitted it.
I for one have said repeatedly that Trump rushed the vaccines through. I don't blame DeSantis for shutting down Florida. It was the prudent thing to do. I do however praise him for having the backbone to reopen Florida in spite of all the screaming naysayers. Too many on this forum want to claim that it was just the flu, it didn't kill anyone who wasn't going to die anyways, and so on. It killed people in large numbers when it was at its most virulent. And continued to kill even as it weakened. People don't want to admit that because then they have to admit they were wrong. But real leaders have to make serious decisions and it's always best to err on the side of caution rather than risk lives before more information is available.