Who else can’t wait for revolution/civil war ?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well, you got it figured it out so congratulations. We can enjoy our meaningless 70 to 80 year existence thanks to your profound insight.
1677117979470.png

TheDudeAbides92

Really? Oh please. Civilizations have spent the past 8000 years destroying one another over the question of who's god is the true god and who loves him more.

There's a guy up the street who went to school with me. As I've seen way too many times before organized religion was the last thing he had time for when he was young. But now that he's older and his time in the flesh is growing short he's now into organized religion in a big way now that he's been "saved". or is "saved" another term for regret? And now he wants to make amends. Then again he's been divorced twice and now lives in a Section 8 housing project. Divorce can do that to you.

Anyway he hands me this bible tract and starts on his religion spill. The title of the tract?.....THE SWORD OF THE LORD. No surprise there. It's the way religion has always been.....Bow to our will, conform to our beliefs , observe our customs....or you will be put to death.
That’s Islam you’re talking about Christ never said any such thing

Integrity

Binge Poster
Our elections are a joke.
I don’t agree. I hope you still vote even though you have this opinion.
Every one of our institutions is in the toilet, the worst of which is our public (re)education system.
You used to walk in those ways as well, no?
Washington is broken beyond repair no matter who gets put in the puppet seat.
I believe nothing is beyond the hope found in God.
We got the government openly pushing pedophilia and every other sick agenda like men becoming women and vice versa.
There are a lot of physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually sick individuals in the world. They are sick in many diverse ways. I have been there done that.
What’s it gonna take for people to rise up and say it’s enough already?
I don’t believe rising up is the answer, I believe surrender to the radical teachings of Jesus is.
You got idiots arguing over trump and desantis as if it even matters every day when they should be putting their faith in Jesus Christ because that’s the only thing that’s gonna save you from what’s coming.
No judgement here but I don’t think Jesus teaching supports calling anyone idiots. I think an argument can be made that He likens it to murder.
Once enough people are sufficiently poor and hungry I think is when you’re gonna see them really have nothing to lose and it’s gonna be like the day of the locust. If you haven’t heard of that book look it up
The poor will always be with us. IMO the greatness of any society can be measured by how they care for the poor and oppressed among them.
I really believe that God is in the process of destroying this nation for our sins and crimes and frankly we fully deserve it.
I believe God is still on His throne, regardless of the choices of mankind. I can’t fully explain it but I firmly believe that spiritually, it is finished.
And I’m so tired of the morons pretending like voting matters after 2020.
I think lack of voting is a significant issue and problem in all voting societies, organizations, and institutions. I believe everyone should vote.
Like what planet are these people living on
I live on the planet earth.

TheDudeAbides92

I don’t agree. I hope you still vote even though you have this opinion.

You used to walk in those ways as well, no?

I believe nothing is beyond the hope found in God.

There are a lot of physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually sick individuals in the world. They are sick in many diverse ways. I have been there done that.

I don’t believe rising up is the answer, I believe surrender to the radical teachings of Jesus is.

No judgement here but I don’t think Jesus teaching supports calling anyone idiots. I think an argument can be made that He likens it to murder.

The poor will always be with us. IMO the greatness of any society can be measured by how they care for the poor and oppressed among them.

I believe God is still on His throne, regardless of the choices of mankind. I can’t fully explain it but I firmly believe that spiritually, it is finished.

I think lack of voting is a significant issue and problem in all voting societies, organizations, and institutions. I believe everyone should vote.

I live on the planet earth.
I will never vote again in a federal level election neither should anybody else… stop lending legitimacy to a system that you know is bogus. That makes you an accomplice if you vote

vantexan

I will never vote again in a federal level election neither should anybody else… stop lending legitimacy to a system that you know is bogus. That makes you an accomplice if you vote
Not voting insures those on the side you oppose will win. It may not seem so at times but voting matters. It's been clearly demonstrated that the Democratic Party wants to curb religious liberty, the right to openly dissent against their policies, is soft on criminals, despises the military, is soft on sexual deviancy, and is willing to spend us into oblivion if it insures their power. Whether or not the overall system is corrupt or not that is what my vote is fighting against.

TheDudeAbides92

Not voting insures those on the side you oppose will win. It may not seem so at times but voting matters. It's been clearly demonstrated that the Democratic Party wants to curb religious liberty, the right to openly dissent against their policies, is soft on criminals, despises the military, is soft on sexual deviancy, and is willing to spend us into oblivion if it insures their power. Whether or not the overall system is corrupt or not that is what my vote is fighting against.
The republicans do absolutely nothing to stop these things. The only difference between the parties is the speed at which you’re going down the :censored2:ter

The only way I could see voting again is if a legitimate America first party emerges, which probably is not gonna be allowed to happen

Box Ox

Hoping for a savior to come riding into the den of thieves called Washington DC in shining armor and save you is a fools errand

You're probably not going to get the civil war that you want per the title of this thread. So what's option B for you?

TheDudeAbides92

You're probably not going to get the civil war that you want per the title of this thread. So what's option B for you?
Secession and nullification. Historically speaking though a revolution/civil war is basically inevitable. Changing a corrupt government like this by voting is nearly impossible or they wouldn’t let you do it. Still we are playing the charade beauty pageant every 2 or 4 years but that’s all it is. A distraction for idiots who think they have a say. I can only speak for me personally but I am done playing the game

Last edited:

vantexan

The republicans do absolutely nothing to stop these things. The only difference between the parties is the speed at which you’re going down the :censored2:ter

The only way I could see voting again is if a legitimate America first party emerges, which probably is not gonna be allowed to happen
Then start a political party and try. Doing nothing, not voting, is how this stuff happens. And no matter who is in power a lot of things you disagree with are still going to happen. If it's your goal to shut down everything you don't like you'll have to clamp down so hard on civil liberties that you'll be rejected by most. What are you going to do, kill everyone who disagrees with you? You'll become what you claim to hate. For better or worse this is the system we have and you can choose to participate or not.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
And Christ being murdered in a violent manner is one of the highlights of the Christian faith. Christ didn't die for any of the sins I made have committed back then because I wasn't around to commit any.
Hebrews 13:8 KJV - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Jeremiah 1:5 KJV - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.