Do I have any rights

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You probably couldn't smell it...

But it was probably purple haze blowing in the wind from your clothes.

Tell them if they cared about your kush they should have done a pre-employment dope test.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If you resigned then this thread is pointless

Literally no one here can get your your job back.

If you’re union talk to a ba if you’re even still able to at this point.

Method Mensch

I am a very hard worker and I never ever go to work under the influence of nothing . Now I recently moved to a dif area . I was warned that there was a lot of snobby people in this area and if they don’t like you , your on your way out .
Anyway that’s only putting it lightly the whole time I felt sabotaged and bullied . I even said something to the super . So I just pushed threw this and always showed up to do my job no matter how hard they made my job . So I was about 10min from the end of my shift when another super came and told me to grab my stuff and come with him . So I ask him what’s wrong he wouldn’t tell me yet we walk to another area of the building and as he introduces me to the shop Ste then we proceed to walk up some stairs into an office where they asked me to sit down and they told me they’re doing a fit to work . Now remember I told you I never come to work Under the influence of anything never but what I do being I’m almost 60 years old when I get home helps me go to sleep I smoke a little weed every night when I get home that’s only way I can sleep I have aches and all over my body sometimes and that helps me but never in my heart I don’t get high during the day I don’t smoke weed all day I don’t smoke weed before I go to work I don’t drink before I go to work I don’t do anything like that I smoke when I come home and go to bed but in the office they give me a choice to do a UA or resign . Mind you I am also going through menopause so I tend to over heat a little but my super new this. Needless to say if I gave a dirty I’m fired , but if I resigned for personal reasons they said then maybe if I go to treatment or something I might be able to come back someday go to treatment I don’t need treatment I only smoke weed to fall asleep no I don’t have a medical pass to do that because pot legal so why do I need a medical pass I don’t know I just think it’s all wrong I was only there for the benefits anyway but I need those benefits I need that medical any suggestions it might put some light at the end of my tunnel Would greatly be appreciated thanks for reading this.
This a double standard of massive proportions. Everyone knows that management is always smoking the good stuff all day long. It's a prerequisite for the job. Elephantine spleefs that would make a Snoop Dog party look like a kid stuff.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Should have pissed dirty then resigned, that being said your probably out for good. The point being the company policy is no drug use unless a medical professional prescribes the medication for such disorders. Sorry to hear your situation but the only shot you had was to piss dirty and hope the BA could go to bat and get your job back.

542thruNthru

I am a very hard worker and I never ever go to work under the influence of nothing . Now I recently moved to a dif area . I was warned that there was a lot of snobby people in this area and if they don’t like you , your on your way out .
Anyway that’s only putting it lightly the whole time I felt sabotaged and bullied . I even said something to the super . So I just pushed threw this and always showed up to do my job no matter how hard they made my job . So I was about 10min from the end of my shift when another super came and told me to grab my stuff and come with him . So I ask him what’s wrong he wouldn’t tell me yet we walk to another area of the building and as he introduces me to the shop Ste then we proceed to walk up some stairs into an office where they asked me to sit down and they told me they’re doing a fit to work . Now remember I told you I never come to work Under the influence of anything never but what I do being I’m almost 60 years old when I get home helps me go to sleep I smoke a little weed every night when I get home that’s only way I can sleep I have aches and all over my body sometimes and that helps me but never in my heart I don’t get high during the day I don’t smoke weed all day I don’t smoke weed before I go to work I don’t drink before I go to work I don’t do anything like that I smoke when I come home and go to bed but in the office they give me a choice to do a UA or resign . Mind you I am also going through menopause so I tend to over heat a little but my super new this. Needless to say if I gave a dirty I’m fired , but if I resigned for personal reasons they said then maybe if I go to treatment or something I might be able to come back someday go to treatment I don’t need treatment I only smoke weed to fall asleep no I don’t have a medical pass to do that because pot legal so why do I need a medical pass I don’t know I just think it’s all wrong I was only there for the benefits anyway but I need those benefits I need that medical any suggestions it might put some light at the end of my tunnel Would greatly be appreciated thanks for reading this.
How long with the company?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
In 162 everyone does weed but you have to actually be under the influence for the test as a PT

Your BA would have been confident enough to throw it out by simply asking which 2 supervisors observed you and then set you up for a good case of harassment against both of them.

This is more about them expecting you to willingly resign than to go through all the steps. If you call him up now. There might still be a chance you win.

(Details left out in their story nonewithstanding)

allahuakbar

She/Her
You resigned. Start looking for a new job. What you should have done is said you were addicted and needed help. There would be no resigning and no testing. You’d be brought straight to rehab and have your job back in 21/90 days.

allahuakbar

She/Her
You resigned. Start looking for a new job. What you should have done is said you were addicted and needed help. There would be no resigning and no testing. You’d be brought straight to rehab and have your job back in 21/90 days.
Your shop steward is a dirty :censored2:. He worked with them to get you out of there.