Who is Cochise

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by tieguy, Apr 29, 2009.

1. tieguy

tieguy Banned

After Cochises attempted hatchet job on the jonestown thread the question does present itself as to who this guy is that would waste valuable time digging through the archives in the hopes of finding some wording he can trip me up with. Taking a look at his posting and we see he has a strong interest in defending the lost left perspective in politics as some rather outspoken past members have.

Is Cochise one of those old antagonist now hiding under a new ID is he still licking his wounds from some past battle with moi.

Or is Cochise a new player to the game. Someone who is dissatisfied with his station in life and feels management is at fault. Any management that is.

Only time will tell. But your cry for help has been duly noted.

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Rumor has it these are the same person ... not sure but a good working assumption.
    Pretty sure about passerby ... smells the same.

Cochise
    GlenBurnie
    passerby
    Red State
    Slothrop
    susiedriver
    Tyrone Slothrop
    Huey
    Huey Newton
    squash dissent
    Censored Poster
    Ghost Who Walks

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  3. UPSNewbie

UPSNewbie New Member

Don't you have access to IPs as a mod? That'd tell ya real quick.

Lasted edited by : May 7, 2009
  4. chev

chev Nightcrawler

That would work if someone is not spoofing their ip. From what I have read of cochise's posts, it does not seem possible that he has that understanding. :devil3:

5. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Hmmm. A certain feeder driver from Arizona?

Lasted edited by : May 7, 2009
  6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Sounds like Cochise was a double agent.............

(1810?-74) legendary Chiricahua Apache chief, born probably in southeastern Arizona. Cochise participated in raids on Mexican settlements in the 1830s and 1840s, and became the principal chief of the Chokonen band in 1856. During the mid-1850s he alternated allegiances between the United States and Mexico.

7. tieguy

tieguy Banned

RIP my friend from Arizona. Until we meet again.:happy-very: