Who was the shooter in Juneteenth Event in Chicago?

Thebrownblob

Anyone know? Yes, it matters. Normally it's black on black crime in Chicago......

Are you talking about this shooting?

Thankfully, only one dead, and thankfully, whoever did the shooting is a terrible shot.

Commercial Inside Release

You are in luck! Concerned citizens of Chicago have worked really hard to make public the downfall of one of America's largest cities, by providing detailed websites that document the slide into the abyss.

Almost real-time documentation of the most heinous crimes...

Statistical analysis of the crime & enforcement situation...

Enjoy!

Thebrownblob

I need to know were the shooter(s) using a pistol with a brace that allowed them to fire a higher caliper round ?
1687122251033.gif

Commercial Inside Release

Postscript...
I utilized these two sites for invaluable real estate advice, even if they brought me to the obvious conclusion that liquidation, moving far away, and rarely visiting is the proper course.

Other cities are terrified that similar websites will unveil their secrets to the whole world, as are the federal government officials that have a major hand in creating widescale turmoil and destruction within our urban centers.

Hat's off to the people working so hard to expose the indisputable truth. Still, to this day, I check in at New Years to tally the final scores of...
Shot-in-the-Ass-O-Meter
Shot-in-the-Junk-O-Meter
Selfie-O-Meter
Carjack-O-Rahm-A
(The one I worry about when I visit.)