Why collective bargaining?

Ron Carey lives on

I started this tread, its about the attack on collective bargaining, if it make you feel better about yourself by calling people liberals, go ahead. One issue, the way we all earn a living( if the people on here are even union members

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

You are the perfect example of a blind Republican.

I am talking about ONE issue. THAT IS LABOR AND WORKERS RIGHTS. DEAL BREAKER FOR ME.

The Republicans are anti worker. Fact. The Democrats are Pro worker. Fact.

I am a fiscal conservative, I say send the :censored2:ing kids from central America home, I don't like big government,I don't like corporate welfare and taxpayers building Walmarts,etc

You think I am a liberal because I criticize the Republican party? The Democrats have many problems also and so does Obama?

If the Republicans actually run a candidate in 2016 that says lets give America a raise I might vote for him or her.

But supposedly Mitt Robme is going to run again. HE IS ANTIWORKER.:ashamed:
Where is the evidence that Democrats are pro-worker? Kennedy's prosecuted Hoffa Sr., Carter broke federal unions, Clinton signed NAFTA into law & the list of Obama's attacks on working people is almost endless from Obamcare to fast track to flooding the country w illegals... Where is the evidence that Democrats are pro-worker other than because they say it. Only a simple mind could believe their claims in spite of their actions.

I'll say it again. Republicans will never favor unions over other working Americans & this is where the Democrats successfully manipulate the emotions of the lesser informed. If there is one thing Obama & the Democrats are good at, its sounding smart to stupid people.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

I started this tread, its about the attack on collective bargaining, if it make you feel better about yourself by calling people liberals, go ahead. One issue, the way we all earn a living( if the people on here are even union members

Sent using BrownCafe App
Do you know what legislation has had the most negative impact on collective bargaining in the last decade? Its the legislation that caused many workers to loose their health insurance & for many more to take concessions & pay more out of pocket. Any guesses?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Do you have a drug problem? Ups offers help. The name of post is "why collective bargaining" I asked about the urgency to implement RTW. Why is it on the republican to do this? You have dodged this the entire thread. I never said once that Democrats haven't hurt union members. " a democrat will hurt ya, a republican will kill ya" Huey Long

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Why the urgency? Why would it be part of any political party's platform? I will tell you smurf, since you are in fox news la la land, masterbating to guns and ammo. Workers with a voice and rights scare the bejesus out of the establishment. Its not complicated. Wal-Mart is hiring

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Do you have a drug problem? Ups offers help. The name of post is "why collective bargaining" I asked about the urgency to implement RTW. Why is it on the republican to do this? You have dodged this the entire thread. I never said once that Democrats haven't hurt union members. " a democrat will hurt ya, a republican will kill ya" Huey Long

Sent using BrownCafe App
Why RTW? Because Republican governors want to attract businesses to their states. Its why Republican run states are doing better in this Obama economy then the others. Is that so hard to understand?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Why the urgency? Why would it be part of any political party's platform? I will tell you smurf, since you are in fox news la la land, masterbating to guns and ammo. Workers with a voice and rights scare the bejesus out of the establishment. Its not complicated. Wal-Mart is hiring

Sent using BrownCafe App
We all believe in workers rights. Just not laws that favor union workers over other American workers. The liberal media is making a fool of you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Contrast the effects of both the expansion of RTW states & the passage of Obamcare on our most recent contract. RTW incentivised or negotiators to bargain for the first pay increase for new employees in 30+ years. Bringing up the wages of bottom rung union workers is just one of the unintended consequences of RTW..lol. On the other hand there was a healthcare law that was cheered on by low information voters, union leaders & those dumb enough to buy into their lies. The results of that law are very apparent, not just in our contract, but nearly every contract for every union across the country. The Democrats pulled one over on you and all they had to do was distract you with RTW hysteria while they stole a portion of your earned benefits.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Do you even earn a union wage? Do you respect the people who have faught and died for your benefits that you receive. Only a fool would support anti- union legislation like rtw, and call themselves a union member.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Smurf " I want my union wage! Now that I got it, I want out the union! " do see how ridiculous you sound. Don't worry little smurf we will still fight for ya, you can still benefit from our bargaining. We will still let you earn and try to defeat us at the same time. After all thats what we liberals do right keep giving to the takers right

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Do you even earn a union wage? Do you respect the people who have faught and died for your benefits that you receive. Only a fool would support anti- union legislation like rtw, and call themselves a union member.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I've made my case about why RTW is inconsequential to workers except for the unintended consequences of bringing up wages for bottom rung workers & you've made NO case against it, accept to say its bad because a Democrat or union leader told you so. Is there any wisdom, any whatsoever that you can share with us about WHY RTW is bad for workers? Anything?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Sent using BrownCafe App
Is RTW the reason you lost some of your healthcare benefits?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Is rtw necessary? If so, who is pushing it smurf? If we want to answer direct questions. Of course ACA has affected unions at the bargaining table. So can you answer some direct questions in this post and previous ones. Your case for Rtw only benefits employers, are you an employer?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Is rtw necessary? If so, who is pushing it smurf? If we want to answer direct questions. Of course ACA has affected unions at the bargaining table. So can you answer some direct questions in this post and previous ones. Your case for Rtw only benefits employers, are you an employer?

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm not an employer & I specified where RTW helps new hires in our contract. There are NO negative consequences in our contract because of it. None. 0. Nota. Zilch. Nor anywhere else that you can point to. The legislation is necessary in a competitive job market for States to attract companies that hire people. RTW states are drawing companies that hire while non-rtw states are signing up people for unemployment, food stamps & Obama phones. Any more questions?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

So I take you are for the least amount of resources to a union as possible? Regardless if a reformer or so called old guard is in office. So you are taking the take back our union to extremes? Destroy it to rebuild it? I take it a republican that was against RTW would xed of your voting list?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Lets say you worked your way up to the position of organizer in the IBT. You win an election in a industry in a rtw work state. In a few months the newly signed members start bailing out after you just increased their wages, benefits, seniority, and stability. Do you just say " oh well I got them a good career, but its their choice to pay dues??, thats laughable, you can justify that, you are lost

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

So I take you are for the least amount of resources to a union as possible? Regardless if a reformer or so called old guard is in office. So you are taking the take back our union to extremes? Destroy it to rebuild it? I take it a republican that was against RTW would xed of your voting list?

Sent using BrownCafe App
No. I want the union to be accountable for their resources. To earn them by representing workers instead representing politicians in washington. RTW is a state by state issue but if it weren't, it would be at the absolute bottom of my list of concerns with everything else falling apart in our country today. Democrats only us it as a get-out-the-vote tool...for tools.

Sent using BrownCafe App