Why did Ken H resign as UPS Package Director, Local 175 & JC 94?

Evil

Great video. Ken H and John M are buffoons.

When hofficers and BAs get confronted in the West by upset members over the "carve-out" they come back and say it's better than Teamcare. We get to retire at PEER 80. That means your years in plus age. So someone that started working at 18 years old can retire at 48. Under Teamcare our PEER 80 would have been thrown out the window.

The "carve-out" is nowhere near the company plan. If I think our healthcare sucks now, I can't imagine standing behind Teamcare and losing my peer 80.

With that being said, the Southwest does not want the Boston Bully as the Package Director. Sean opposed the Southwest coming up with its own healthcare and wanted to push us into Teamcare.

At least stupid Kenny allowed the Southwest to create their own healthcare. We have a $10 copay. Retirees are currently paying $150/$300 a month for poor coverage but now Andy M is saying it's not sustainable at that price and will be raised. We don't know when just yet.

Under the company plan retirees paid $50 a month.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Shame on the company for wanting people to come to work one time a week. Those bastards.
It wasn't the Company who changed that rule, it was TeamCare.
We aren't worried about the people who don't want to come work, rather those who are laid off and can't come to work.
Those employees then not only have no income, they also have no healthcare benefits.

Guy waits 8 to 10 years to get a chance to go full time, then finds himself on employment and stuck paying COBRA.
It's a shame.

5habits100

We aren't worried about the people who don't want to come work, rather those who are laid off and can't come to work.
Those employees then not only have no income, they also have no healthcare benefits.

Guy waits 8 to 10 years to get a chance to go full time, then finds himself on employment and stuck paying COBRA.
It's a shame.
You can't blame TeamCare for your local signing an agreement taking away an employees right to bump. The Central Region language is clear and allows them to bump. But you already knew that.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

It's a shame.
Why are full timers laid off?