Why do we love this site?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
"I am gonna tell you about an accident and I don't wanna hear 'Act of God'" JB

HAHA
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

So you think anyone else knows what in the hell we are talking about?

Crazy eyed Guy now you see him then you don't?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So you think anyone else knows what in the hell we are talking about?

Crazy eyed Guy now you see him then you don't?
"All I know is, this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a damn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him with *light* coming out of his mouth!

"All I know is, this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a damn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him with *light* coming out of his mouth!
Looks like big trouble in little china

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

Thread officially hijacked Mr Burton

Necropostophiliac

Besides some nice UPSers, shared ideas, latest company info without spin, education into areas that I do not work in UPS.....

I can bring up old Threads that others have thought were dead and buried.
756916_a422_625x1000.jpg

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
I can't say I "love" this site (yet) but I do like it.  It makes me realize that most of us are all in the same boat and I'm not the only one with problems.  I also like to come here to read some of my favorite posters replies.  

Also, there are 2 sides or more to every story and I like to hear them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I also like to come here to read some of my favorite posters replies.

Thank you. You will be happy to know that I have begun to compile some of my more memorable posts in to an online book which will be available for download by Thanksgiving. The foreward will be by rocketman and, yes, it will come with a rocketman to English translation. The e-book will be $9.95 and will be aptly titled:

Yes, it's all about me!