Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Skipping lunch is not falsifying records, unless you put a lunch in your board.
We are required to. If not, that is, if the company is allowing that, they are in violation.

There have been lawsuits over this already.

Chnandler Bong

We are required to. If not, that is, if the company is allowing that, they are in violation.

There have been lawsuits over this already.

As with most things labor/contract related, it depends on your region. If you're in a region affected by the lawsuits, you have to take lunch break. In other regions, you only have to enter the time that you actually break.

As with most things labor/contract related, it depends on your region. If you're in a region affected by the lawsuits, you have to take lunch break. In other regions, you only have to enter the time that you actually break.
Even if you are in a region that was affected by a lawsuit, you don’t have to take a lunch.

Lawsuits in CA and Philly. After the Philadelphia suit, we are monitored via reports over break entries. Any work during break and you are in the office the next day.
Simple, don’t work while on lunch. If you don’t take a lunch. DONT PUT ONE IN YOUR BOARD.

Staydryitsraining

I'm pretty sure no matter where you are, your management team takes at least 31 minutes out for a lunch whether you take it or not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ok? That doesnt mean they dont do it. Im going out on a limb here by saying the guy not taking a lunch also isnt going to say anything about them punching in a lunch. Because the guy not taking a lunch is trying to get home and he thinks its a waste of time.
$52 one is giving the company doing that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok? That doesnt mean they dont do it. Im going out on a limb here by saying the guy not taking a lunch also isnt going to say anything about them punching in a lunch. Because the guy not taking a lunch is trying to get home and he thinks its a waste of time.
I skip plenty of break because our local allows it. You can bet damn well I'm not working one minute for free though.

IESucks

Last week during our PCM our center manager said that "volume was down but stops were up" so a few routes needed to be broken out.

I go in the next day and look at dispatch numbers and the lightest route had a 9.25 plan and heaviest route at 12.5.

For our center that turned out to be roughly 90hrs of OT for 1 day.

So what is the logic for breaking out routes because volume is down?
The IE department says that's how many routes is needed. Hence my name. Bunch of idiots who don't care .