Why doesn't my pt supervisor bother me about production since I made the union?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In a funny way, I want management to bother me so I can get to tell them what I always wanted to tell them during probation. I will never forget the abuse they inflicted upon me. They can smile in my face and joke with me a time or two, but I'll always hate their guts.

Re-Raise

In a funny way, I want management to bother me so I can get to tell them what I always wanted to tell them during probation. I will never forget the abuse they inflicted upon me. They can smile in my face and joke with me a time or two, but I'll always hate their guts.

Have you ever had a thought in your head that you didn't need to post on this website? Nobody cares kid, go upstairs and help your mom clean the house.

AndUPSER

Tomorrow you should take some pillows, a chair, and bring a radio to listen to on the job. When your sup asks you what you're doing, give a smart response. I really encourage you to do this.

Cementups

Box Monkey
on a side note....

3rq1vm.jpg

Re-Raise

Yes I do. Don't listen to them. I know you are much smarter than them.

So what? I don't care if you work at UPS or not. Don't you have a real life or something you should care about. Why don't you go out and try talking to a real life girl instead of boring the crap out of us with your stories about how your big bad boss at work was means to you..

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So what? I don't care if you work at UPS or not. Don't you have a real life or something you should care about. Why don't you go out and try talking to a real life girl instead of boring the crap out of us with your stories about how your big bad boss at work was means to you..

If you don't want to hear it then dont reply you dumb idiot. I had it with your crap and your damn childish insults. Shut the hell up already. I am not talking to you, I dont care about you. Get a life.