Why is FZ, REALLY so angry ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
After KH spanked him a live debate....

FZ reiterated, that he is just angry Local Official. (but for all the wrong reasons)

And to continually blame H&H for what he "perceives" as shortcomings....

He has a proven record of doing just that.

Freudian slip ?

Or, some sort of alternate agenda.

It's easy to see through the TDU facade.

You don't need any special glasses. :biggrin:

-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He's mad because he wasn't asked to do a crappy job as CH Director for five more years.

Yep.

And, was rebuffed.... when he wrote a letter to the General President in 2010 asking

to replace a retiring Central Region VP.

His "anger" is thinly veiled.

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Same ol ,same ol. Just keep saying and staying. Kinda boring. We all know. UPS will wipe their ass with H&H. For a 4th time
H&H are not hated. Landslides for how many elections? But lemme guess, this ones gonna be soooo different. I despise the fact that some people on here think that the majority of voters are wrong.

FZ reiterated, that he is just angry Local Official. (but for all the wrong reasons)

Freudian slip ?

-Bug-
In my honest opinion he's a jaded washed up what could have been. He lost his position in car hall and he wasn't considered for a vacant IBT Vice President position. He is the principle officer of a big local so he turned from HOfficer to TDU bitch boy.

Fred is the ultimate turncoat traitor. Now he uses his locals members as pawns in his unthought out plan. He's winging it. Like he always does.

Fred never prepares for anything. Just like the 64cents in 6 years he got for his members he ill advised unprepared and very angry.

You'd be angry if your breath smelled like crap. I hear he will probably retire when he loses like FG did in 2011 in disgrace.

I predict an ass whopping of Suck that will be unprecedented. Just like Kenny catching Suck unprepared in the debate the vote will be the same. There are so many local for H&H that are telling there members who to support its not even funny. I know I will be making a sport of this election as will many others. We will send a very big message to the teamsters United slate.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Freudian slip ?

-Bug-

The IBT GP debate was a classic lesson on being careful of what you put in writing.

Talk is only hearsay, but its awful hard to deny a letter (even if you "only" signed it).

Coldworld

60 months and counting
In my honest opinion he's a jaded washed up what could have been. He lost his position in car hall and he wasn't considered for a vacant IBT Vice President position. He is the principle officer of a big local so he turned from officer to TDU bitch boy.

Fred is the ultimate turncoat traitor. Now he uses his locals members as pawns in his unthought out plan. He's winging it. Like he always does.

Fred never prepares for anything. Just like the 64cents in 6 years he got for his members he ill advised unprepared and very angry.

You'd be angry if your breath smelled like crap. I hear he will probably retire when he loses like FG did in 2011 in disgrace.
Seriously 64 cents for 6 years for Kroger employees ..this almost seems like a joke...why would the membership even vote a pathetic contract like that even in???