Why?

BigBrownSanta

uhhhhhh the driver followups do have barcodes on them to scan ours are stuck to the back of the page

Don't say that too loud. They used to do that here also. Actually had it in our EDD for a few weeks until some pencil pusher up the food chain found out that it was taking the punishment out of drive followups. They don't do it anymore.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
705 don't read too much into my thread. I spend more time daily/weekly/monthly thanking everyone for the things they do right, which is a heck of a lot. Its not all negative. Its having to defend the same issue's day after day that drives me insane. If most drivers would just take care of the small stuff I can work on the large stuff that I know will help everyone. I won't make everyone happy but I will give it a he** of a shot!! I still look forward to going to work tomorrow even after having just worked from 630am to 845pm today and out of 40 drivers on road today my last driver was in at 730pm........ Thats why I ask everyone to HELP ME HELP YOU!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
705 don't read too much into my thread. I spend more time daily/weekly/monthly thanking everyone for the things they do right, which is a heck of a lot. Its not all negative. Its having to defend the same issue's day after day that drives me insane. If most drivers would just take care of the small stuff I can work on the large stuff that I know will help everyone. I won't make everyone happy but I will give it a he** of a shot!! I still look forward to going to work tomorrow even after having just worked from 630am to 845pm today and out of 40 drivers on road today my last driver was in at 730pm........ Thats why I ask everyone to HELP ME HELP YOU!!!

Do you ever calculate what your pay is per year? I mean, what does it boil down to per hour?