Why?

DS

Fenderbender
[h=3]Quantum Fluctuation.[/h]All our negative and positive thoughts are zooming around as protons and neutrons in the atoms which is
significant only to us in our heads.Every entity dies at some point.God offers eternal life to believers yet
has no control over the singular outcome of ones earthly longevity.
Since science has established that black holes do exist,the theory of relativity would dictate that
white holes are there and we may be overlooking them.
That's why.

over9five

Staff member
Quantum Fluctuation.

All our negative and positive thoughts are zooming around as protons and neutrons in the atoms which is
significant only to us in our heads.Every entity dies at some point.God offers eternal life to believers yet
has no control over the singular outcome of ones earthly longevity.
Since science has established that black holes do exist,the theory of relativity would dictate that
white holes are there and we may be overlooking them.
That's why.

Although I agree wholeheartedly with the above, I'm not sure if that's the answer the OP was looking for...

I don't either. :(
Sometimes it's ok to not know. Keep your head up you are doing the best that you can. Life is like a big obstacle corse that's just there so slow you down a little. You might not get told that you are doing a good job. Well you are and you are a person. Smile Jesus loves you

menotyou

bella amicizia
Just got this email. ???

IOGYCYVMPL.jpg
IOGYCYVMPL.jpg