Will There Be Any 22.3 Cases Heard at the Next National Panel?

Will ANY 22.3 grievance be heard at the National Panel?

• Total voters

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Which is fine but if he wants a true representation I feel he needs to add this third option. There a lot of FTers who give little thought and even less concern to 22.3 jobs.

That's the problem, everyone needs to be concerned for these guys. What do you think our lives would be like right now if those Teamsters that came before us didn't care about anything but themselves. They fought hard for the future and that id what the BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS is all about!!!

Dave, you, with that post just completely reinforced why alot of people on here dislike you. I know you will say "yawn" but your selfish attitude sucks!!!!

bellesmom

Which is fine but if he wants a true representation I feel he needs to add this third option. There a lot of FTers who give little thought and even less concern to 22.3 jobs.

This is the attitude that hurts us all when our jobs mean so little to our co-workers. It's surprised me to know our co-workers consider us, our jobs, lives, homes as throw away. We seem to be scorned by UPS, Union and co-workers and I can't figure out why as all we wanted were full-time jobs that weren't package or feeders. We dont' make your big bucks and haven't thought we should. Be smug today as it's us on the chopping block for now, but the rest of you will soon follow.

22.34life

your a real d***,you know there are people that arnt package car drivers at ups.ups does not revolve around package car drivers.i bet if your job was being eliminated you would be all over this site posting like crazy about it.you are everything that is wrong with teamsters today ,no unity,managment suck up,if it doesnt concern me i dont care.you make me sick.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
your a real d***,you know there are people that arnt package car drivers at ups.ups does not revolve around package car drivers.i bet if your job was being eliminated you would be all over this site posting like crazy about it.you are everything that is wrong with teamsters today ,no unity,managment suck up,if it doesnt concern me i dont care.you make me sick.

Sad but true:
For some reason, the first 20 seconds of this video comes to mind.

[video=youtube;5j2F4VcBmeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo[/video]

brett636

You obviously have nothing of merit to contribute to this thread and cause. If your not here to argue for or against combo 22.3 jobs and their fate then please treat this thread as you do those in the "current event" forums and keep your opinion to yourself.

U

uber

Upstate never spent a day in the warehouse, he was hired as a driver off the street. Its similar to a kid being born to rich parents.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The sad reality is that there is a lot of indifference among FT employees regarding the 22.3 jobs. The Union appears to have turned their back on them and UPS would love to see them go away.

I do apologize for my poor choice of words and, as Brett stated, perhaps I should have stayed out of this thread.

There is one thing you can always be sure you will get from me and that is my honest opinion.

Dave.