would this be considered a roll away??

H

hseofpayne

UPS man in San Fran had taken his lunch hour to see his son graduate from THE Martha Stewart School of Sewing. Overwhelmed with emotion, the driver had forgotten to use his handbrake. He can be seen in the background asking campus police if they are hiring.

Hedley_Lamarr

UPS man in San Fran had taken his lunch hour to see his son graduate from THE Martha Stewart School of Sewing. Overwhelmed with emotion, the driver had forgotten to use his handbrake. He can be seen in the background asking campus police if they are hiring.
Now THAT ladies & goims IS comedy...NYUK-NYUK-NYUK!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This is an old photo shopped pic that has been floating around the net for a while. I posted my theory about this on another board. The kid in the tux is the Preloader who didn't like his driver, so he loosened the Package Car handbrake. The guy in browns is the Center Manager, he is laughing because he just fired the driver. The sewing machine is a special prize he got out of the prize drawer for doing this dastardly act. (I had to clean up this explanation a little bit, I originally posted it on t-net!)

Hedley_Lamarr

This is an old photo shopped pic that has been floating around the net for a while. I posted my theory about this on another board. The kid in the tux is the Preloader who didn't like his driver, so he loosened the Package Car handbrake. The guy in browns is the Center Manager, he is laughing because he just fired the driver. The sewing machine is a special prize he got out of the prize drawer for doing this dastardly act. (I had to clean up this explanation a little bit, I originally posted it on t-net!)
That can't be the truth, can it??

H

hseofpayne

Good one !! Different variation: Young man poses proudly with the sewing machine his father, a 30 year UPS veteran, had just received at a ceremony celebrating 30 years of safe driving. Driver can be seen in background asking polisemen if he will be able to keep the sewing machine.

Hedley_Lamarr

Good one !! Different variation: Young man poses proudly with the sewing machine his father, a 30 year UPS veteran, had just received at a ceremony celebrating 30 years of safe driving. Driver can be seen in background asking polisemen if he will be able to keep the sewing machine.
Dude that's friggen hysterical!!!:laughing:

Big Babooba

The truck got stuck going uphill. The driver got out to lock the hubs. The police came by to offer advice. The door to door sewing machine salesman got in the way as I snapped the picture.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Do not you people understand, the poor boy is in a formal outfit, he could not get any decent girl for a prom date, so he is taking the sewing machine in protest.