Would you recommend someone wear a "Trump 2016" T shirt to work

AlliSeeisBrown

If you're petty like me, you'll do it. A number of unloaders were bitching about how he's not my president and they were slacking off and pouting the day after election. I wore my Trump shirt the next day. Noticed a lot of heavier trucks get moved to my slide, but no skin off my back.

Box Ox

I'd wear it just to be ironic at a workplace full of Teamsters whose pay and benefits are best in the industry and depend on the continuing existence of our Union.

Luv2gym

If it promotes the well being of myself and my union men and women coworkers, sure. We'll all be bulldozed by corporate if Republicans get their way with unions and labor laws.
I've never understood how someone with a union job could so gung ho Republican. It seems as if they don't realize the only way we're making $35 an hour and receiving some of the best health benefits is because of unions. Talking about voting against your own interests....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My co-worker has a Trump 2016 hat and wore it around work. So I see why not. Though I don't know if some of my supervisors are Hillary supporters.
I don't think there's a data point that better captures the weirdness of this presidential election cycle than the following:

According to the Federal Election Commission filings, Donald Trump's presidential campaign has spent $1.8 million on polling from June 2015 through September of this year (the most recent month for which data are available). The report also lists $3.2 million spent on hats.
Donald Trump’s campaign has spent more on hats than on polling

It's not about politics, it's about consumerism. People bought Trump, and they'll get exactly what they paid for.

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Well I can tell you $BAC call options are up over 500% thanks to this election rally for banks. You can keep your t shirt though.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't think there's a data point that better captures the weirdness of this presidential election cycle than the following:

According to the Federal Election Commission filings, Donald Trump's presidential campaign has spent $1.8 million on polling from June 2015 through September of this year (the most recent month for which data are available). The report also lists $3.2 million spent on hats.
Donald Trump’s campaign has spent more on hats than on polling

It's not about politics, it's about consumerism. People bought Trump, and they'll get exactly what they paid for.

Were the Trump hats made in America?

Bottom rung

I've never understood how someone with a union job could so gung ho Republican. It seems as if they don't realize the only way we're making $35 an hour and receiving some of the best health benefits is because of unions. Talking about voting against your own interests....
Because the democrat is a lying, murderous crook who has done nothing for anyone but her self in her "career" as a Politician. All politicians hate unions. They don't like solidarity, it threatens them. The democrats just want our vote, just like the minorities. None of them give a :censored2: about us. Out of sight out of mind.

watdaflock?

My co-worker has a Trump 2016 hat and wore it around work. So I see why not.
It's not illegal to be stupid in America. It's how Trump was elected, after all.

Ask your goof co-worker for his opinion on J. Steven Hart being named to Trump's team. I'm sure he'll have no clue who you are talking about.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The election is over, no? Who cares what you wear?

On the other hand, if I did wear a Trump hat, I'm sure I would get plenty of thumbs up.