Yay football is back!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Seahawks will repeat unless major injuries of course. They're the new dynasty so get over it!

I have no emotional investment and don't live near Seattle, so there...

They've had their problems like all teams go through.. They're back now just in time taking it to AZ in their own house.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Seahawks n Patriots in superbowl. Don't think anybody is winning going into Foxboro and win in the afc. Seattle going to be hard to beat in Seattle. Going to be interesting to see in nfc who gets that number 1 seed. I just think they have the best all around team n defense is turning it up at the right time. Do I believe my cowboys can win another 1 in Seattle? No but if they play like they did last time being the bully I think they have a chance. Our offensive line can outplay their defensive front. Dallas would have to play mistake free football and use their size n strength to win that game.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Seahawks n Patriots in superbowl. Don't think anybody is winning going into Foxboro and win in the afc. Seattle going to be hard to beat in Seattle. Going to be interesting to see in nfc who gets that number 1 seed. I just think they have the best all around team n defense is turning it up at the right time. Do I believe my cowboys can win another 1 in Seattle? No but if they play like they did last time being the bully I think they have a chance. Our offensive line can outplay their defensive front. Dallas would have to play mistake free football and use their size n strength to win that game.
If I had to guess right now Hawks and Pats would be my picks too. I would love to see the boys go all the way but I feel like they've been kinda doing it with smoke and mirrors on the defense and that won't be enough in the playoffs. We'll see though.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If I had to guess right now Hawks and Pats would be my picks too. I would love to see the boys go all the way but I feel like they've been kinda doing it with smoke and mirrors on the defense and that won't be enough in the playoffs. We'll see though.
I think the same thing. We have to be the bullies against the Hawks if we play them. Id rather go into Seattle than into Greenbay with the cold that's for sure lol.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
GB got it done, NFC playoff picture is set.
I just watched the replay of Suh stepping on Rodger's ankle, sure as hell looked dirty to me.