Yay football is back!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Watching my Dolphins lose and it's freezing
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1417489086.792923.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Manziel sucks.
Yeah pretty stupid to start Manziel today really. First of all they were still in playoff hunt before todays game, then he starts against a division foe with a pretty good defense when they bring it. They should have started Hoyer until they were mathematically eliminated from the playoff race. Pretty dumb call by head coach really.

upschuck

Yeah pretty stupid to start Manziel today really. First of all they were still in playoff hunt before todays game, then he starts against a division foe with a pretty good defense when they bring it. They should have started Hoyer until they were mathematically eliminated from the playoff race. Pretty dumb call by head coach really.
The talking heads mostly said it was the time to start Manziel, and some said it should of happened last week. They are so reactionary. The backup QB is always the most popular guy on a struggling team. I agree with you, though, Hoyer should have started the game since they were still in contention.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The talking heads mostly said it was the time to start Manziel, and some said it should of happened last week. They are so reactionary. The backup QB is always the most popular guy on a struggling team. I agree with you, though, Hoyer should have started the game since they were still in contention.
Totally agree with ya dude. Sure Hoyer may have been struggling a lil bit but starting quarterback in this league have to play their way out of it. You start the guy with experience over a guy that's unproven down the stretch when your still in playoff hunt.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Best QB on the team is on the practice squad...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1418603394.129023.jpg

Last edited:

upschuck

I differ. Pats will become overconfident, choke on a game they should win and lose home field advantage. Road through Denver is rough for the Pats. Denver wins AFC.

Manning is not good in cold weather, and has been lacking as of late, and will lose again if in cold weather.