Yay football is back!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
[quote="tonyexpress, post: 1461539, member: 1940"Ray Rice: 5 teams that should be interested

1. Carolina Panthers
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. Denver Broncos
4. San Diego Chargers

5. New England Patriots

Ha, I was actually kidding when I said the Pats then I found this article.
He really should be banned. dont care how big he Is,no real man...would do that![/quote]
Ditto couldnt have said it any better G Man for real, freakin idiot lol.

upschuck

I think he should have been tossed in jail, but the legal process thought better than to do that for some reason. That being said, I think he should be able to make a living at what he does best.

upschuck

Knocking out women?
That why I said he should be in jail.

What did they think happened in the elevator? The video was inconsequential to how I felt or what the NFL and law enforcement knew, but the public outcry over it is what turned people against him. Supposedly, he was honest about what happened.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

StantS20141129_low.jpg

The sad part about this cartoon is the idiot who thought that it was funny.

That why I said he should be in jail.

What did they think happened in the elevator? The video was inconsequential to how I felt or what the NFL and law enforcement knew, but the public outcry over it is what turned people against him. Supposedly, he was honest about what happened.
Criminal charges,should be brought up on him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ray Rice: 5 teams that should be interested

1. Carolina Panthers
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. Denver Broncos
4. San Diego Chargers

5. New England Patriots

Ha, I was actually kidding when I said the Pats then I found this article.

1. This is a possibility. They are in the pathetic NFC South and even at 3-7-1 still have a shot at the playoffs.

2. No way.

3. See above.

4. Doubtful but not out of the question.

5. Perhaps he could visit Hernandez on the weekends.

I am surprised the Oakland Raiders did not make the list. They like to sign thugs.

upschuck

It's not suppose to be funny, Einstein. It's sarcasm. Caustic sarcasm. The sports figure, almighty earner can do no wrong. He should be in jail, not glorified on the field.
He was meaning who "luckied charm" that as funny, not the posting of it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's not suppose to be funny, Einstein. It's sarcasm. Caustic sarcasm. The sports figure, almighty earner can do no wrong. He should be in jail, not glorified on the field.

Superballs posted the lucky charms icon, which means that he thought the picture that you posted was funny. That is what I was referring to. Anyone with half a brain and an ounce of compassion knows that the picture was not meant to be funny.

He should be in jail.