Your Walking through the SuperMarket and then.......

Discussion in 'Lighten UPS' started by LiL"Comet", Sep 4, 2008.

1. LiL"Comet"

LiL"Comet" New Member

OMG!!!!! The other night I was walking through Ingles (grocery store) came around the isle looking for something to eat??? Couldn't find anything to tantalize my taste buds so I walked around another isle and then

A CLOUD OF PURE TEE... :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: :sick::sick::sick::sick: I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HURL RIGHT THEN AND THERE. IT SMELLED LIKED A CONTIANER OF OLD CHICKEN LIVERS YOU FORGOT TO TAKE OUT OF YOUR TACKLE BOX AFTER A NIGHT OF FISHING THEN FINDING IT 3 DAYS LATER FULL OF MAGGETS. When I trying to compose myself a man came walking down the aisle :blushing2: I thought omg he is going to think it was me. The closer he got the faster I thought of what the hell am I going to say... I just looked at him and said the dead animal smell I swear it didn't come from me knowing he didn't believe me. I was mad,sick and embarrassed all at the same time. GROSSSSSSS..

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Yeah....so....

3. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

30 seconds of my life I'll never get back.....

4. UpstateNYUPSer

Piece of cake compared to the Tie/Trp "debate".

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

This is true.

6. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

It sounds like somebody marked their territory and moved on right before Lil' Comet walked down the aisle.:poop:

7. LiL"Comet"

LiL"Comet" New Member

:tt2: Hateful boy you two really just shot my first thread all to shiet... thanks a lot and I was so excited I thought it was funny not funny when it happened but after the fact...

8. freeloader

freeloader geek

Lil Comet be glad it didn't happen in an elevator!!!

C'mon, you can tell us..... was it really you?

9. LiL"Comet"

LiL"Comet" New Member

LOL:nonono: Now way It was so bad I could have :faint:

"Freeloader" do u work were I do? Seen a guy today sett-in in truck while he was supposed have been workin. kidding lol...

10. UpstateNYUPSer

We had such high hopes for you and then you come in and stink the joint up.

11. freeloader

freeloader geek

Lil Comet - nope I don't work for UPS anymore. I was responsible for my fair share of goofing off though when I did work for UPS.

12. LiL"Comet"

LiL"Comet" New Member

Everyone does, I believe :wink-very: (have some good times)

13. chev

chev Nightcrawler

lol.......I do this to my kids while shopping and then hang it on them. I think it's funny as hell. Then again my wife gets :censored2: when I do it to her. lol
    I can't understand why. It's just a little fluffy air.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  14. LiL"Comet"

LiL"Comet" New Member

LOL You mean daddy!!! :winks:That's funny I love to pick on my kids!

15. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Ahh yes....the bad breath of the yodeling brown prarie dog.

16. LiL"Comet"

LiL"Comet" New Member

LOL that's the first I heard that... yodeling? I guess when the brown prairie dog loses its voice, it's the Mexican he eat the night before! Did i just post that:surprised: lol

17. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Since you are lost, here let me show you the door door-shutters-bw.jpgand don't let it hit ya on the way out.
    door-shutters-bw.jpg

18. Xal

Xal New Member

OP, if it makes you feel any better, my center in North Georgia is located adjacent to a sewage/waste facility and every night that there is a strong wind the smell drifts into our building while we're working :(

19. UpstateNYUPSer

I wonder if they feel the same when the blows in their direction.

20. chev

chev Nightcrawler

Sounds like Island City in Maspeth, NY. Don't stand near a man hole when the wind is blowing. Man it is awful. :sick: