“I want to be a driver!”

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Yeah, if the contract is voted down she has it set up to make us look like a bunch of greedy a-holes.
Ive been trying to determine how they benefit from announcing on upsers that we make almost 200k. This is by far the most reasonable assessment. Seems really petty…

JL 0513

Someone needs to take one for the team and go spelunking in her caverns. Blow off the cob webs and get those juices flowing like the ganges river
8uGQ.gif

PPH_over_9000

Kind of like @MyTripisCut did with your post, that drunken Irish :censored2:er probably passed out drunk after 4 words and just made up what he wanted to read while pleasuring himself by rubbing bags of ripped off eyebrows over his naked drunken body

Brother, I'm not sure if you're actually aware but it might be due time to let you know, Ferguson is an Irish surname just as surely as Thompson and Gallagher.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Not only does this put out income out there, it puts a target on our back and provides the ammo to the company to fire away.
"my driver makes 170k and doesn't knock on my door"
"My driver makes 170k and left my package out in the snow"
"My driver makes 170k and didn't bring those four tires on rims up to my porch."

Etc etc. It's gonna get weird.
We need canned responses, for management and the public.

Emergency Conditions

Not only does this put out income out there, it puts a target on our back and provides the ammo to the company to fire away.
"my driver makes 170k and doesn't knock on my door"
"My driver makes 170k and left my package out in the snow"
"My driver makes 170k and didn't bring those four tires on rims up to my porch."

Etc etc. It's gonna get weird.
We need canned responses, for management and the public.
Yup, I just hope the public ADD kicks in and they forget all about it soon and move on to the next tasty headline...