“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

bbsam

Staff member
I've already posted twice with the same sentiment so I'll agree with you albeit while holding my nose.
You truly are a weird bird. No matter how much you know I’m right, even when you hold the same view and therefore get to know that you are right, still it annoys you that you and I agree. Are you off your meds?

bbsam

Staff member
I love when free market corporations use their power and influence and freedom to take my rights. (Levi Strauss) anti gun campaign. Obviously I'm being sarcastic. But I really still can't believe the amount of outrage this still causes in people.
So you disagree with Citizens United?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You truly are a weird bird. No matter how much you know I’m right, even when you hold the same view and therefore get to know that you are right, still it annoys you that you and I agree. Are you off your meds?
It’s humor ... try it sometime.
Oh yeah, you’re a snowflake... never mind!

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s humor ... try it sometime.
Oh yeah, you’re a snowflake... never mind!
z-funny-24-12.jpg

rickyb

I'm not a big boycott person. I will go out of my way to buy from someone being boycotted by the snowflakes. Of this whole controversy I think the below does capture the hypocrisy of this quick flash in history.

40882604_10215617115612184_7259773960479309824_n.jpg
do u do anything politically??? besides vote and argue on CE

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Guy simply takes a knee and the same people who constantly call others sensitive suddenly get sensitive. I'm convinced that MOST people, conservative, liberal whatever; are overly sensitive morons who find ways to get mad at the dumbest shi*. The only difference between conservative snowflakes and liberal snowflakes is a perceived sense of compassion for others.

El Correcto

god is dead
Guy simply takes a knee and the same people who constantly call others sensitive suddenly get sensitive. I'm convinced that MOST people, conservative, liberal whatever; are overly sensitive morons who find ways to get mad at the dumbest shi*. The only difference between conservative snowflakes and liberal snowflakes is a perceived sense of compassion for others.
Yup, showing a lot of compassion for the people who have actually sacrificed something by taking that knee.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I have to say liberal snowflakes melt and turn into a teardrop at the slightest infringement.
Whereas conservatives tears turns to ice. An ability the left doesn't have.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Both are full of :poop:!

I have no compassion for; nor any problem with Kaep. Guy watches these terrible police brutality videos (trust me, they exist and it DOES happen) and gets angry (rightfully so). Decides to take a knee to send a quiet message. No skin off my back, and I can't in my right mind argue that he SHOULDN'T be po'd about police brutality, racial oppression. I'm not black. Nor are MOST of the people who choose to get mad at Kaep. I have no place to bash him. I wish people wouldn't cry wolf about a lack of patriotism when he was obviously, clearly, sincerely targeting a very specific LEGITIMATE problem with his protest; which had absolutely nothing to do with our troops or the military. Thinking about how it somehow became anti-american to take a knee during a song makes my brain hurt.
63a2b7c902b423a47813ddf15a4a606c.jpg

Observer

Kaep needs to go down to his city hall and get a protest permit. Perhaps the main reason he wasn't chosen for another team is because he really wasn't that talented in the quarterback dept. I wouldn't hire him either. No one needs a drama king on their team - there are already too many on some of these teams. Maybe Trader Joe's will hire him. Hope he knows how to run a register. He certainly doesn't know beans about the proper way to protest.

BrownFlush

I have no compassion for; nor any problem with Kaep. Guy watches these terrible police brutality videos (trust me, they exist and it DOES happen) and gets angry (rightfully so). Decides to take a knee to send a quiet message. No skin off my back, and I can't in my right mind argue that he SHOULDN'T be po'd about police brutality, racial oppression. I'm not black. Nor are MOST of the people who choose to get mad at Kaep. I have no place to bash him. I wish people wouldn't cry wolf about a lack of patriotism when he was obviously, clearly, sincerely targeting a very specific LEGITIMATE problem with his protest; which had absolutely nothing to do with our troops or the military. Thinking about how it somehow became anti-american to take a knee during a song makes my brain hurt.
63a2b7c902b423a47813ddf15a4a606c.jpg
That's easy brain pain.
How about a loved one taking a shell in the brain from an enemy of our country and is killed or even better is a vegetable for life?
And then you watch a loser he took a bullet for disrespecting his sacrifice and his honor.
Makes my brain hurt ,too.

That's easy brain pain.
How about a loved one taking a shell in the brain from an enemy of our country and is killed or even better is a vegetable for life.
And then you watch a loser he took a bullet for disrespecting his sacrifice and his honor.
Makes my brain hurt ,too.
It sounds like YOU are taking his kneeling PERSONALLY because YOU CHOOSE to believe that EVERYBODY needs to stand for the anthem in order to be a patriot because people died in wars. THAT is a personal choice on your part; to feed into the hysteria. Go hard

BrownFlush

It sounds like YOU are taking his kneeling PERSONALLY because YOU CHOOSE to believe that EVERYBODY needs to stand for the anthem because people died in wars. THAT is a personal choice on your part; to feed into the hysteria. Go hard

I stay hard.
I don't feed hysteria.
Just because something is a personal choice, doesn't mean you can't make the wrong one.