“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
DmMWwnRVsAAOTRs.jpeg

People pointlessly burn their own Nike gear in response to Colin Kaepernick ad.
What do you think?

Sportello

So Nikes, Keurigs and Harley Davidson's? Is there something else of mine I should destroy to pawn the libs?

disclaimer- I don't own any of those brands to my knowledge.

rod

Retired 22 years
Couldn't have happened at a better time. I'm in the market for some new shoes. Scratch Nike off the list. I hope their stock goes in the toilet.

Dulce Bombón

I see you don't know how to properly quote a message.

Look at the bottom left of your mangled reply.

Where I said this:

Be Best.

Ohhh give him a break man, Its like much of us not reading the new contract, and be opiniated.:oops: Just saying..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"As a football player and soldier, Pat inspired countless Americans to unify. It is my hope that his memory should always remind people that we must come together. Pat's service, along with that of every man and woman's service, should never be politicized in a way that divides us."
-Marie Tillman

It will be fine

Couldn't have happened at a better time. I'm in the market for some new shoes. Scratch Nike off the list. I hope their stock goes in the toilet.
Good call, you should spend more money on a different brand just to show ‘em how patriotic you are. Lulz.

rod

Retired 22 years
Good call, you should spend more money on a different brand just to show ‘em how patriotic you are. Lulz.

Nikes have always sucked anyway. The last pair I bought literally fell apart. Its not that I'm all that patriotic--its more that I don't like losers like Mr. Brillo pad who made millions of dollars and cried about the "man" putting him down. The idiot don't have a clue about being put down.

Dulce Bombón

Nikes have always sucked anyway. The last pair I bought literally fell apart. Its not that I'm all that patriotic--its more that I don't like losers like Mr. Brillo pad who made millions of dollars and cried about the "man" putting him down. The idiot don't have a clue about being put down.

You right. Those comfort foam shoes tend to go sideways. Now I look like a "Walker" from The Walking Dead.

twd603gp06040411.jpeg

Sportello

"As a football player and soldier, Pat inspired countless Americans to unify. It is my hope that his memory should always remind people that we must come together. Pat's service, along with that of every man and woman's service, should never be politicized in a way that divides us."
-Marie Tillman
Being killed by friendly fire doesn't make you a hero. @newfie likes soldiers who weren't killed by friendly fire. Why would you think @tieguy would respect the wishes of a widow?