“Ladies” and “Gentlemen”…

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Excellent question.

Basically, I’m the poster that will save the BC from its own banality.

How many diatribes about being too woke does the world need, right?
1628729395812.jpeg

Box Ox

You seem to be pre-occupied with tossing off.

I’m beginning to think you may fall under the “broken family” category, and consequently may not have an opportunity for sexual release with another person.

The problems on this board are greater than I Initially feared.

I'm beginning to think that all of the problems you purport to be concerned about in others are merely projections of your own.

Meat

I'm beginning to think that all of the problems you purport to be concerned about in others are merely projections of your own.

Really?

You do read what others post on the BC, right?

I think my summation of the major themes on the board is quite accurate.

Just my extremely humble opinion. I suppose everything is a matter of interpretation.

Meat

As many as are needed to wake people up to the reality of how harmful the “woke” movement is to our country.

Suggestion: stick with local news (it can even be a Fox affiliate).

The post 1987 national media landscape can be a TERRIBLE thing for those that are easily led (that goes for the left and right).

Box Ox

Suggestion: stick with local news (it can even be a Fox affiliate).

Watch out. Sinclair owns or operates 294 local stations in 89 US markets and they have been known to inject "must run" right-wing segments and commentary into their stations' local news broadcasts. She might not get the message you'd prefer she receive.

The post 1987 national media landscape can be a TERRIBLE thing for those that are easily led (that goes for the left and right).

Are you above it all? Are you a guy who can truly think for himself and agree or disagree with either side of the political spectrum on different things?

Meat

Watch out. Sinclair owns or operates 294 local stations in 89 US markets and they have been known to inject "must run" right-wing segments and commentary into their stations' local news broadcasts. She might not get the message you'd prefer she receive.

Are you above it all? Are you a guy who can truly think for himself and agree or disagree with either side of the political spectrum on different things?

I didn’t say local media isn’t corrupted by consolidation.

It’s just that you are less likely to hear an opinion piece on Critical Race Theory or other polarizing issues (that is just my experience).

As far as being “above it all”, I probably am.
I was raised as an independent thinker. When I was in Jr. High, and I bought a popular piece of clothing, my father would grill me as to why I made the purchase. “Are you just trying to fit in?”

The same thing happened when I downloaded an album. For some reason he actually liked the Stroke’s “Is This It”.

It wasn’t always fun at the age of 13, but it definitely bolstered my critical thinking skills.

Last edited:

floridays

It’s just that you are less likely to hear an opinion piece on Critical Race Theory or other polarizing issues (that is just my experience).

I was raised as an independent thinker. When I was in Jr. High, and I bought a popular piece of clothing, my father would grill me as to why I made the purchase. “Are you just trying to fit in?”

The same thing happened when I downloaded an album. For some reason he actually liked the Stroke’s “Is This It”.

It wasn’t always fun at the age of 13, but it definitely bolstered my critical thinking skills.
:bsbullf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bsbullf:

I thought you left?