“Muh 2 Day Shippin”

Overpaid Union Thug

For those of you that still like to feed that monster tech giant Amazon.

Yeah yeah I know. “That was in India.” “But my 2 day shippin….derp….derp.” If anyone thinks that’s not being done here because Bezos says so then I have prime real estate in Antarctica to sell you.

wilberforce15

Yeah yeah I know. “That was in India.” “But my 2 day shippin….derp….derp.” If anyone thinks that’s not being done here because Bezos says so then I have prime real estate in Antarctica to sell you.
It's not 2 day shipping.

It's 1 day almost all the time. I get 5 packages a day or more. I haven't seen my UPS guy in a long time.

And I have nothing to apologize for.

Overpaid Union Thug

It's not 2 day shipping.

It's 1 day almost all the time. I get 5 packages a day or more. I haven't seen my UPS guy in a long time.

And I have nothing to apologize for.

Not everyone lives in/or near a metropolitan area with an Amazon distribution center to deliver in one day or same day. And I wouldn’t expect someone like you to apologize for being lazy and contributing to the decline of competition in retail.
This is nothing new, scAmazon has been manipulating the market for the last decade.
I’ve known about it for years. Seems like the news just caught on. Took long enough.

wilberforce15

Not everyone lives in/or near a metropolitan area with an Amazon distribution center to deliver in one day or same day. And I wouldn’t expect someone like you to apologize for being lazy and contributing to the decline of competition in retail.

I’ve known about it for years. Seems like the news just caught on. Took long enough.
Walmart destroyed Mom and Pop. Amazon destroys Walmart. It's the circle of life.

Getting rid of brick and mortar may bring a better suburbia for us all. Shopping centers are a bane of modernity.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Amazon sucks.

1632047226286-png.352641

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Amazon is a cancer. Bezos is a fiend.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Walmart destroyed Mom and Pop. Amazon destroys Walmart. It's the circle of life.

Getting rid of brick and mortar may bring a better suburbia for us all. Shopping centers are a bane of modernity.
The grocery store is a cesspool of selfish, dumb people with a complete lack of awareness of anything or anybody around them.
I hate shopping